Chapter One: New School.

Angel sighed, Sitting beside her twin brothers, Michael and Kasen. They were getting drove to school by there Dad, Jacob Black. Angel was in the middle in the back seat, Kasen on her right, and Michael on her left. Angel's bored Red and Brownish eyes staring out the front window. All of there backpacks were on there laps. Once there dad pulled up in front of there school, Angel sighed.

"Well. All of you have a good day, new school new start." There dad said and smiled at them."Remember, Don't tell anyone about your stuff..." he said, meaning there Werewolf and vampire and supernatural powers. They all nodded,"We know." They all said and got out of the car, swing there back packs on there Backs. They all stared at there new high school,"Huh." Angel sighed. They all walked in, some kids went to them and asked them lots of questions and they answered.

The Triplet, Angel, Michael and Kasen all went to a table and sat down. Angel sighed, she opened her backpack and got her sketchbook and a led mechanical pencil. Michael and Kasen talked for a little bit. Angel was in her phone finding a song. She found a song, which was Miss Jackson by PATD. She played it a put a ear phone in and started to draw in in her sketchbook waiting for the school to start. *RING**RING* the bell rang, Angel out her sketchbook and pencil away in her backpack. She still had one ear bud in, Angel followed her older brothers to the Class.

Once they all arrived in there classes, Angel seen some similar faces. Which the people that she may have knew noticed who she was. 4 boys came up to her,"Angel?" They all asked at the same time,"Yes? That's my name..Who are you?" She asked trying to figure out who these people may be. Her brothers standing behind her."It's us. Roman, Jesse,Josef, and Ayson." The shortest one, which was Roman said."Wait really?" She asked surprised. They all nodded,"Oh my...It's been forever." She said, they all nodded. Once the Teacher came in, everyone quickly sat in there chairs. Michael, Kasen and Angel of course all sat by each other.

The teacher explained what the class was going to learn, she taught the class a new math concept, and Each of the students wrote some notes down on this concept. Angel starred blankly as the teacher explained more, her and her old friends passing notes to each other.

Through out the whole school day, Angel and her old friends talked and talked while her brothers stood by her, making sure they didn't do anything to there sister.

-End of the school day-

Angel and the boys exchanged numbers, and there dad picked her and her brothers up and took them back home. They all explained how the day was, while Angel was texting her friends.

When all of them arrived at home they all got out and walked inside the house. They seen there vampire mom, Rosalie."Hey mom." They all said and smiled at her as she smiled back and talked to them for a little bit before they left to go do there homework.

The three of them worked together on it. And after half an hour they finished all of there homework. The three of them all walked out of the room and into the living room and watched a scary movie,'Dead Silence.' Angel was able to watch it without getting scared, but Michael and Kasen looked like they were gonna piss there Pants..