1

Justin couldn't quite pinpoint when it happened, but him and Jun now had a...complicated relationship. Well, not complicated. More like different. It wasn't set, really, everything was inherently arbitrary and it wasn't the most important thing in their lives.

So they had casual sex every now and then. That wasn't complicated, at least, not in its base form. The only complicated part was finding time for it, really. No connection, just pure sex, no strong feelings, other than some pet names and some close encounters in public.

He'd have to say that it might've started back after...that day. The truck ride, the lap-sitting. The club, the bathroom...

It had to have started then, he decided. Because after that, they just couldn't seem to relieve stress or emotion or urge any other way. Though Jun had it easy, he had plenty of angry violin sessions, Justin had a harder time getting rid of negative things.

"Jun, c'mere," Justin said, watching Jun play his violin frustratedly from the doorway.

"Why?" he asked, lowering the instrument and looking back. Justin simply nodded towards the hallway and walked off, leaving Jun to follow him and question what exactly was going on.

"In here," Justin said, going towards the storage.

"Where is everyone?" Jun asked, looking around as Justin went to close the door.

"Out." A simple answer. "By the way, what's got you so frustrated?" Jun shrugged.

"I don't know. I just kind of feel...weirdly stressed." Justin turned back to Jun and grabbed his chin.

"I think I've got something to get rid of the stress," he said, then smirked, "maknae." Jun widened his eyes at the term.

"You...mean...," he started to say, but didn't finish the sentence when Justin proceeded to kiss him, falling on top of him in a mixture of clothes and blankets. "Justin, I-I don't think..."

"But you liked it so much before, maknae," Justin said breathily. God, that nickname. It would have to be the end of Jun for good some day.

"O-Okay," Jun ended up saying, deciding it probably would solve his stress. Besides, Justin was...very good.

And so it continued on from then. If Jun was stressed or upset, Justin would agree, and when Justin was irritated or angry, Jun would agree.

It wasn't until it hit Justin that he could probably take it further if he wanted to.

"Justin, hand me the remote," Phil said as he adjusted on the couch. Justin, eyes trained on his phone, tossed the remote in Phil's direction. Inevitably, his aim was off and the remote hit David in the head, who was sitting directly to Phil's left.

"Ow!" David said, rubbing where the plastic hit. "Justin, you threw the remote at me." Justin looked up from his phone, and caught something he wouldn't normally take note of.

There, Phil was checking David's head for any blood or marks, and when he found none, David settled underneath Phil's arm and sighed, turning on the television and relaxing.

What hit Justin wasn't the remote, but the fact that Phil and David weren't even dating, and yet they were as close as ever. He and Jun had sex a lot, but never before had they...cuddled, or sat together to watch a movie, or held hands all the time. Shouldn't having sex with someone be even some kind of justification for that?

Justin called Jun, 'maknae,' as a nickname, and the closest they got to close contact was an ass grab, and usually that was just a sign to go have sex.