Prologue

Prologue

The sound of her aching legs running and the falling of rain, was all she could hear. Nothing else was in her head except the disturbing scene that kept repeating in her brain like a broken record.

She couldn't believe what she saw. An hour ago, she found herself walking to the classroom after school, to surprise Kris Wu Yi Fan a.k.a the most popular, badass guy in Seoul Empire High School. He was hawt. Damn hawt! That's one of the reasons why majority of the girls in school has a massive crush on him. And Jae Hee had to admit that she was one of them.

Why she wanted to surprise him? It's his birthday. But he was unfortunately staying back in class for detention due to his, you know, 'badass' personality, as I mentioned earlier. A little, brown bear was what she was holding, at her back. She was obviously going to give it to him for his birthday. Other girls bought him a jersey (since he was the captain of the basketball team in school), a watch, some even bake him cookies or cakes. Others were daring enough to give him a kiss for his 'oh so happy' celebration. But he just walk away with a blank expression on his face. But Jae Hee saw a cute little bear when she went shopping that day, and she was really hoping that he would like it.

As she was just about to enter the classroom...her eyes almost popped right out of their places. There, she saw her crush making out with Kim Hyerin. The school's playgirl and slut. She definitely knew how to get a guy wrapped around her fingers. It was her talent.

She couldn't help herself but let the tears stream down her face. She quickly ran away as fast as she could, hopping that none of them saw her. But Kris saw her and immediately stopped the make out session. He tried running after her.

But she was out of sight. She ran out of the school compound. That was a little surprising to Kris that she could run fast cause he knew that running was completely out of her league. But it was just adrenaline rushing through her veins.

Back to the present...her uniform and hair was all drenched by the cold rain. Her face was tear stained and she was feeling super cold. Her legs couldn't bear the pain any longer. She has been already running for a very long time. Jae Hee dropped on her knees and just sobbed sadly to herself.

She tried to stop herself from letting the tears flow out. But that was something she was not really in control of. It was her heart that was in great pain. She couldn't get that disturbing scene out of her mind.

She gripped the now soaked bear in her hands and brought it closer to her. She hugged the bear and cried to herself. Life was just a piece of shit.

"Www-hy was I so sttupid to fall for him?" Her mouth just unconsciously questioned herself. "Wae?!" She raise her voice a little louder this time. Her voice wasn't so clear because of her crying. It affected her voice.

She stared down at the gift, with such sadness in her eyes and whispered, "H-appy B-irthday Kkk-ris."

A tear slowly slid down her pitiful eyes.

Then she uttered the words that she wanted to let out for a very long time, but didn't have the courage to do so.

"S-arangh-aeyo." Her voice was shaky but she finally was able to spill out her feelings for him. Just one thing--he wasn't there to hear her confession.

Author's Note:

Hey fellows!! Long time no talk. It has been a pretty long time when I posted up the chapter for my previous story, which is also a fan fic. For those who haven't read it before please take a look at it. Even though my work wasn't accomplished yet. Last year was the last time I updated that story, "Kris and I" So sorry. It's not a very good story, btw. I made plenty of mistakes. Sorry again for that.

But let's put that aside. So..how's this story? I just updated the prologue. No time to continue writting yet. The next update will probably be around next week or so. But no promises yet. I'm not so sure whether I'll be able. But I'll try my best :D okay..bye guys.