Chapter 1

I have been in love with Rarity since the day that I arrived in ponyville. I haven't worked up the guts to tell her yet, and I have lived with Twilight for 5 years, and everyday that I see her, she's even more beautiful than she was the day before. I decided that I was going to stop being a pussy, and tell her how I felt. The morning of the day that I was going to tell her, I was panicking.
"What's wrong spike?" Twilight asked me at the breakfast table.
"Well, I decided that I'm going to tell Rarity how I feel about her today, and I'm freaking out about it."
"Don't stress Spike. I'm sure she feels the same way."
"Really?"
"Of course."
"OK well, I'll be on my way then."
"Good luck spike." Twilight said as she tucked a condom into my pocket.
"Just in case." She said with a smile as I walked out the door.
Beads of sweat cascaded down my neck as I walked to the Carousel Boutique. I knocked on the door, trembling.
"Coming!" I heard the soothing voice of Rarity and I damn near melted.
"Oh, hello spike." She said as she opened the door.
"Hey Rarity."
"What are you here for?" She questioned.
"Well, Rarity I've been meaning to tell you something for a long time."
"Really? What would that be?"
Rarity, I love you. You're so kind and beautiful, I've loved you since the day I met you." I shook as the words came out, years of burden flooded away
"Oh, spike. The truth is that I have loved you for years too." She said, and in that moment I thought that I have never been happier in my life.
"Let's go up to my bedroom." Rarity said, and I thought that I was going to faint. As I layed her down on the bed, I slowly kissed her soft, silky lips. She took off her shirt, and I froze in exasperation.
"Oh spike, have you never seen real breasts?
"Never." I responded as she laughed and pulled me in. She put my hands on her breasts. They were so soft. She took my pants off and went to work. I was almost in a trance as I felt her mouth as I had never felt it before. I also felt something I had never felt before, it felt so good. When she was done, I took off her pants and returned the favor. Her moans were possibly the best sound I have ever heard.
"Did you bring protection?" I remembered that I did, and I silently thanked twilight. I lasted for a good 15 minutes and was sweating as I was done. When it was finished,be pulled the blankets over ourselves and Rarity layed on my chest as we fell asleep.
"I love you so much Rarity. More than anything can express."
I love you too, spike.