Chapter Six

A/N: I'm Back YAY with a new chapter and a promise to try and write more than once a week. Enjoy.:)

Rein POV

The feeling of warm hands wrapped around my frail form brought me back from the darkness that had engulfed me and threatened to never let me go, i looked up and saw a tall, very muscular man he was terrorfying.

When i opened my eyes fully the beast of a man looked down at me surprise clear in his eyes. He must have thought i was dead he stared at me for a couple of moments looking like he wanted to say something then dismissed the idea for which i was thankful because i don't think i could get my mouth to work and my brain was to lethargic to form a coherant sentence.

All of a sudden a haunting look crossed his face and he grimanced and turned away. 

The steady rhythm of the horse and the gentle cocoon of warm fur blankets quickly had me back to sleep.

Rowan POV

The mountains were just overhill and we were nearing the keep, i thanked the gods that the sky gods had been merciful.

The frail young lass was deathly silent and hadn't moved since we left the cave the only reassurance the lass was still alive was the faint pulse and warmth i felt everytime i brushed the hair the wind had blown from her face.

This time however when i reached down to check on her, i was met with the most beautiful pair of sky blue eyes they shined like a brilliant summers day yet they showed the signs a haunting like death creeping up from behind the shadows it reminded me of my sister and the look she had just before the knife slid across her pale white throat.

Haunted by the painful memory i turned away so she could not see my pain or the single tear that slid down the side of my face, angrily i wiped away the stray moisture that threatened to immasculate me, no i would not feel i would only remain alive to murder killan and his dispicable army once and for all so they can never do to any other what they had done to me.

when i looked down again to check on her, i saw her eyes were closed and her lips had tinged a purple colour. I wrapped her tighter to my chest and stirred the horse on if we did not get her out of this snow and wind then she would not make it. 

(A/N: do you like Rowan the giant with secret felelings or is it too weird? let me know okay!)

Many Hours Later

Rowan POV

Men and Women cheered and flung themselves at us upon our return to the keep Angus dismounted and i quickly handed him the lass before i dismounted my horse, Taking her sleeping form back from Angus i called for the stable boy to put my horse and the others in the stable and to brush the ice from them.

The young boy nodded but not before trying to see what was hidden behind all the furs gathered in my arms. "What's that your carrying Laird" he questioned (A/N: he's a little boy around the age of 8 -10) 

"Tis a lost young lass laddie i found her in a cave like hidden treasure" i replied. The boy looked up at me then the sleeping girl "she sure is pretty Laird" he replied smiling before gathering the horses and walking them to the stable.

I felt sorry for the boy then because my steed Keal had been acting very naughty since we found the lass so when the boy loosened his grip on the reigns to unlatch the stable door Kean took the chance to kick up some loose snow from on the ground, covering the young boy's legs in freezing snow.

"Kean" i growled, the horse looked up with a mischevious glint in his eye. Shaking my head i marched back into the keep and ordered for a bath to be filled and a room to be ready for the lass, i vowed to have her healthy in no time and when i say i will do something, i do it.

(A/N: sooooo what did you think? this is probably the longest chapter i've done yet 'see how much i love you guys' so let me know i hope to hear from all of you soon and a new chapter will be up very soon.

Vote, Comment, Subscribe and Share

Thanks Again :)

Love you All

Gracie