Chapter 6

Briana's POV

When Taylor and Charlie walked in, I could tell right away that something great just happened because she carried the biggest smile on her face. All the boys were hanging around the door wanting to hear what they were talking about, but I didn't have to have my ear up to a door to know that Charlie and Taylor took interest in eachother. "Now that you guys have already made your moves on the girls, can we please go to Taco Bell!?" Nash sounded commanding. He had asked before, and everyone was hungry so we all decided to head out. I grabbed my purse, and took my place by Cameron's side. I wonder where he is going to take me tonight, I am still in shock that THE Cameron Dallas asked me out considering he could have any girl that he wants. "What are you thinking about?" I heard him chuckle to me, looking deep into my eyes. "Oh, nothing." He saw right through my little white lie. "Fine, don't tell me." I saw a little dissapointment in his face and I didn't want him to stop liking me so I immediatly answered "I just was thinking about our date tonight." His face lit up and said "Oh don't worry, It's going to be fun." I didn't bother to ask any questions because I knew that he wouldn't tell me anything anyways. We soon caught up to the group in the lobby. The first thing I saw when I walked out of the hotel was a black, stretched limo. This is how they get to drive everywhere? I can get used to the luxury. "Ladies first" Cameron gestured for me to enter the back of the limo, so I gladly scooted in, followed by Cameron, Taylor, Charlie, Matt, Carter, and Aaron. Since Taco Bell was 10 minutes away we had a little time to talk about ourselves. Considering I have only been with the boys for a few hours, I hardly know anything about their personal lives. "So Bri, how long are you and Charlie staying here?" Nash directed his question towards me. "Um, well as long as we want to I guess." I didn't want to tell them that we both ranaway from our homes.. they would think we are crazy. "Oh, that's cool. You guys should really stick with us while we're here, It would be so much fun!" Carter happily yelled. I smiled at the thought of spending a few weeks with the boys, especially Cameron. Who knows, maybe he will start to really like me. Before I knew it the limo pulled up to Taco Bell and we headed in. As everyone was ordering, Nash stepped aside and gestured me to come over to him. I politely walked over, and said "Hey Nash" "Hey Bri, do you have any plans for later on this evening?" I was a little shocked by his question, but said "Yes actually, Cameron is taking me somewhere." I saw a little hint of devestation in his face, and he muttered under his breath "Ofcourse he is." He brushed by me and sat down with Carter and Aaron while waiting for his food to be prepared. I sat with Charlie, Taylor, and ofcourse Cameron. We soon retrieved our tacos and nearly devoured them. Once I threw my tray on top of the trash can, I walked up to Aaron and started a mini conversation. He was probably the boy I knew least about, and I wanted to change that. Cameron soon grabbed my hand and led me back to the limo along with the crew. I cannot express the feelings I am starting to gain for Cameron, they are undescribable. 

*Later That Night!*

Charlie's POV

As soon as Bri and I left the boys hotel room, I rushed to ours and began getting ready for my date tonight with Taylor. I had no idea where he was planning on taking me to dinner, but I assumed to dress a little on the fancier side. I threw on a light blue summer dress that showed off my curves and made my eyes pop. I then took out my wand and began curling my hair. It took around a half hour but the curls came our absolutely amazing! "Hurry up in there, I have to take a shower and get ready for my date with Cameron!" I heard Bri scream. I can tell she was just as excited as I was, so I tried my best to rush through everything else. I brushed my teeth, and also used some mouthwash just incase. I then applied a little foundation along with dark mascara and eyeliner. I took out the eyeshadow and decided on a dark blue to match my outfit choice, and It also made my eyes more noticable. After I thought I looked presentable, I strutted out of the bathroom and saw Bri looking at me. "Are you finally done?" She laughed. "Yes, now go make youself look pretty before Cameron gets here." I smiled and laughed as well. "You look absolutely gorgeous Charlie, I'm sure Taylor will fall for you within seconds." Her comment made my heart pound, and my cheeks began to turn a rosy red. "Have fun beautiful, expect to be telling me every single detail when you get home." Bri said as she was beginning the water for her shower. "I'm sure I will, and I'll give you a full update tonight, don't worry." With that being said, I opened my hotel door and almost ran right into Taylor. He was standing only a few inches infront of me, with a white shirt and tie on. I looked up at his eyes and smiled, and he returned the favor. "You look stunning" He said while taking my hand. I immediatly felt blood rushing to my cheeks, making them red as can be. We walked down the hall to the main lobby and outside to a limo waiting upon us. He opened the back door for me, and I picked my dress up and slid in. He soon followed, sitting with no distance between us. "Can you please tell me what restaurant we are going to?" "Sorry sweetheart, no can do" His smirk made my heart race a thousand times faster, I thought it was going to jump out of my chest. The restaurant couldn't have been too far away, because the limo stopped about 5 minutes into the ride. Taylor took my hand as we slid out of the car. This is such a fantasy, to have him by my side. I looked up to see a sign saying Bertucci's. I have never heard of this place, but I don't care, as long as I am with Taylor. As soon as we walk in, the smell of steak filled my nose, making my craving larger. "Table for two" Taylor said in such a sweet voice. The host gladly showed us to a table in the back of the restaurant. I sat on one side of the table while Taylor sat on the other. "So tell me about yourself." His eyes looked into me deeply and curiosity took over his face. "What would you like to know?" "Everything" He was so cute. I can just sit here and stare at him satisfied. All of a sudden, the urge to pee came over me so I quickly said "I will tell you everything about me once I get back from the ladies room" I quickly stood up and I felt his eyes following me as I walked. It was an amazing feeling. Right when I walked up to the restrooms I noticed a billboard with news about the city, and other papers on it. My mouth dropped when I saw a missing persons list. The last name on the list read "Briana Pierce".