part five; catching

He got caught. They made eye contact. Of course he couldn't really tell what the other boys facial expression was but he thought it probably wasn't happy. He his under his deck for a few minutes only to look up and find that he was safe and the boy was gone.

But he was tricked. The minute he pressed his face to his window the tan boy jumped up from his own hiding and scared Tooru. Screeching, he lost balance and fell on his butt. There was laughter outside and Tooru pouted. He stood up, brushing himself off, and opened his window.

"That was mean." He huffed, embarrassed.

"Oops," the other boy snickered, " I mean sorry."

"No you don't. You meant to do that." There was a slight whine in Tooru's voice making it sound like he was going to cry. Which he was.

"Hey I didnt mean, well I meant to scared you but I was only joking. Don't cry." The laughing stopped and mean boy's expression dropped.

"I- sorry. I gotta go." Tooru muttered rubbing his face to stop himself from crying.

"Go where? I never see you outside. Are you allergic to something out here, wait no you can open your window." Mean boy tilted his head.

"I just.. I want to be left alone... For Right now." He looked behind him, making sure no one had heard his yell.

"Oh okay, can I come back to your window later then?" The not so mean boy smiled.

"I guess.." Tooru shrugged. He grabbed the window and started sliding it shut.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"My name, Its Iwaizumi. Hajime Iwaizumi."

"Tooru Oikawa. Bye." And he closed his window and blinds, and sat as his deck staring at his closed window.

Smiling.