1--- JUST ONE SUMMER ---

Althea POV

I lazily woke up as the flashing lights of the sun hit into my face remembering that summer is already here which means that we will not nly visit my grandparents but also to breathe in the fresh breeze of air in our province.

After happily reminiscing, I quickly got up from bed and took a refreshing shower to warm up myself. Then I changed into a cute white t-shirt with printed roses and black leggings to complete the look.

Moments later, mom politely called outside my room to inform me that we will eat breakfast in a few minutes and answered her so I got out of my room with a smile on my pretty face.

As I arrive in the dining room, Mom was busy preparing the plates on the table so I assisted her on it.

A few minutes later, the food is served by the maid so I called dad who was reading a newspaper in the living room sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed.

He immediately got up and head to his place in the table.

"Bless us, O Lord and this Thy Gift which we are about to receive from Thy Bounty Through Christ Our Lord, Amen."  Dad led the prayer before meals then we started devouring the blessings infront of us.

"Let's visit your grandparents, Thea. They need our assistance in doing the  household chores at home. We also need to feel the fresh breeze of air. We'll leave early tomorrow morning, understood?"  Dad and mom suddenly announced in unison with a smile on their faces when I was about to stood up from my seat. I silently got excited upon hearing that from them.

Then, I remembered Jessica who became my bestfriend because she was the one who helped me in moving on from my ex boyfriend-Jared.

I really treasured those happily moments in my life which made me believe that when there are people who will walk away in your life, there are also those who will come and will never leave your side.

"I got it mom and dad. I'll start preparing my things for our trip by the time we will finish our breakfast."  I answered them happily with a smile forming through my lips.

After we ate our meals, I quickly head to my beautiful bedroom so that I can pack my valuables in time before tomorrow.

When I arrived to my room, I stared at the picture frame placed on top of my bedside table that contains my image together with Jessica when we were on the seashore doing an amazing stunt enjoying the breathtaking view of the sunset. I silently squealed while remembering that beautiful day.