Chapter One-> Think Back

I took long breaths, staring down at the test. I didn't take my eyes off of it, just curiously waiting for the "+" to turn into a "-". But it didn't.

It stayed positive. I budged the small test to the side of the table, and put my head down on my knees. How could I? Of all people, be pregnant? I'm only 16!! I'm a good girl- not no slut that gets pregnant at this young age.

What will I do? I can't let anyone know that I'm pregnant..... It'll ruin my chances of getting a good education here. I'd be sent home before I could finish my 6th year! 

How could I let this happen? It must of happened two monthes ago while James and I were taking a brief break from our relationship...

Oh my! Then that's a whole new topic to argue about.... 

Will the baby affect James and mine's relationship? He's highly immature, and how would he take being a father?

Then there was Severus! The baby dad! He can't be the father! He'll want to baby sit her, but James wouldn't let him cause I'm dating James.

I screwed myself up. Think Lily! Why did you have sex with Severus? What if I get caught? I could be expelled! 

I had really put myself into a dumb situation, one that I could of easily avoiding if my head was screwed on tighter. I'm going nuts.

This isn't what any 16 year old should be thinking about! Then would the baby be a girl or boy? Would that change anything? 

I sobbed gently in the bathroom stall. I heard footsteps coming, so I threw the test in the pad's container, and quickly got up. Was it one of the teachers? Were they wondering where she was?

She was gone for quite awhile. Would she get points detucded from Gryfindoor cause of my little escape? 

Hey! Like it so far? Thanks. :) Comment who you think the person is- first person to get it gets a dedication on the next chapter- or whoevers closer will. :) Thanks. 

-Raven.