Chapter one

"Beat her ass seven"My best friend yelled as I punched this girl in the face. I threw a right hook and a left hook as I was on top of her. She kept pulling me down by my hair.

"Bitch! Let my hair go"I yelled as I continued punching her in the face. Her grip loosened and I quickly stood up dragging her by her hair.

I stomped her face in and that's when security finally wanted to come and pull me off of her.

"Yasss! Best friend beat that ass"My best friend Jada yelled.

I laughed and walked away with the security going to the principles office.

"Are you serious seven?"Mrs.Jackson yelled as I sat down in front of her.

"She kept talking reckless Mrs.Jackson"I stated.

"You know I gotta suspend you right"

"I don't care really. There's a week left of school and then imma graduate"I said waiting for the time I get out of school even though imma be going back for college.

"Ok Seven. I'll see you at graduation"She said getting up and hugging me. See, Mrs.Jackson is like my 3rd best friend. My mom is my first and Jada is my second.

"See you when I see ya"I said kissing her cheek and walking out her office. I went to my locker and waited for my best friend to come. She finally came and was happy and all what not.

"Girl, what you so happy for?"I asked as she gave me my book bag.

"Ty'Shaun just asked me out and I said yes"She yelled hitting the whip.

"I hate him and his ugly ass brother but you my best friend so I support"I said looking at the mirror in my locker and fixing my hair. That girl was pulling my hair mighty hard, I almost thought she gave me a patch.

"Well I got one more period to go. So what you finna do?"She asked.

"I'm gonna go home and take my ass to sleep"

"Well bye mamas"She said hugging me.

<>

"Mommy!"I yelled walking in my beautiful home. I love my house but it could be better like my dads but I'm not complaining.

 I love my house but it could be better like my dads but I'm not complaining

"I'm upstairs seven"She yelled. I walked up the stairs and walked in her room. I was mad she got the masters but she pays the bills so I don't have a say in it.

My mom was in the bathroom getting ready for her job. She looked so beautiful. She works at the law firm.

"I love your outfit"

"Don't try to butter me up sev. I heard about your fight"She said.

"Mrs.Jackson really called you"I groaned sitting on the toilet seat.

"Did you beat her?"

"Who?"

"The girl you fought. Did you beat her ass?"She said looking at me sternly.

"Of course I did mommy"

"That's good. Now take me a picture"She said going in the shower and posing.

"You serious ma"I said getting the camera ready.

"Just take the picture girl"She said putting on a serious face.

"Here ma"I said giving her back her phone.

"I like it, now pass me my jacket"She said and I passed her the white jacket.

"Did you clean your room?"

"No"I said sitting on top of the counter.

"Why your room never clean seven?"She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Ion pay bills remember. This your room remember"

"Seven don't play with me and go clean your room NOW! I'm tired of yelling at you"

"Then shut up"I mumbled under my breath.

"What you say?"She yelled getting ready to take off her heel.

"Nothing"I yelled running out her room. I don't need another bruise on my face. My momma got good aim.

<>

"I'm thinking about changing my hair color"I said running my hands through my brownish/blondish hair.

"I think that black would be a good fit. You been wearing that hair color for so long"Jada said.

"I wanna go in footlocker"I said looking at the upcoming store.

"I swear you a shoe head"She said as we walked inside. We were currently at the mall looking for a outfit for grad.

"You know I have to get the low retro 11s"I said looking at the beautiful blue and white shoes.

"Do you need help ma'am?"Some boy that look mighty familiar asked.

"Can I get these in a 6?"

"Sure sev"He smiled walking away.

"Who's that?"Jada asked.

"Old news"I rolled my eyes remembering who he was. He was this boy I use to talk to but we never got in a relationship because he wanna text one day and don't text back until a month later.

"Well here are your shoes"He said coming back and handing them to me.

"Thanks"

"We use to talk you know. Our relationship-"He stated making me sign in annoyance cutting him off.

"Nah. If we didn't make it to a relationship, don't claim me. You auditioned and didn't make the cut. Now let's move on to something that really matters"I said walking away and going to the register.

"Your so mean sev"

"Old news stay in the past and plus me and him weren't even on that level"I said as the lady rung up my stuff.