The Secret Lovebirds

The next day, at the Vocaloid Academy:

Piko sat down at the desk he normally sat in, at the very back of the classroom. He took out his notebook and began to doodle.

Fukase walked into the classroom and plopped himself down next to Piko. "Hey! What are you drawing?"

Piko looked down at his notebook. "I'm just bored. He quickly closed his notebook not wanting Fukase to see. Ever since he had so much fun with Fukase, he began doodling the two of them together.

Fukase leaned back in his chair and thought for a moment, like he wanted to say something, but did'nt know how. He eventually just said this, "I was wondering... Ummmm... I was wondering if you would want to, you know... Hang out after school." He blushed a little, keeping his eyes closed.

Piko's cheeks turned pink, "S - sure. We can hang out at my house."

They both smiled.

After school, they walked to Piko's home together. When they arrived, they both took off their coats, before heading into Piko's bedroom.

Fukase collapsed onto the bed. "School is so exhausting."

Piko sat on the bed next to him. "But, at least we don't usually get homework."

Fukase nodded. "You wanna play Project Diva?" He sat up slightly, smirking at Piko.

Piko "Alright, but be prepared to Lose!" He ran out of the room.

Fukase stood up and ran after him, lightly tackling him onto the couch. "It's obvious I'm gonna win!"

They both laughed, as they decided to play Project Diva. After an hour or two of that, with Fukase winning, they both plopped down on Piko's bed.

Fukase looked over at Piko. "C - can I tell you something?"

Piko silently looked over to Fukase. "Uhhh, sure. What's up?"

The red - head took a deep breath. "I wanted to know if, we could... Do this more often..."

Piko smiled and blushed. "Are you hitting on me?"

Fukase's cheeks turned red. "And... If I was?"

"I would be ok with it..." Piko smiled and leaned closer to Fukase.

"Serious? You are not joking?"
Fukase stared at Piko.

"Of course... I mean... I kinda Like you..." Piko blushed and looked away.

Fukase grabbed his hand and lightly squeezed it. "I Like you too."

The both smiled, blushing.