How it All Began

Piko quietly yawned. He had forgotten he fell asleep on his sofa, "Blergh."

The young male got up and dressed appropriately. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar, heading out for the day.

Piko walked to a small market, and bought some Mochi Ice Cream heading to a certain Red - Heads house.

Piko walks up to the front door, and lightly knocks.

This Certain Red - Head, opened the front door. His messy red hair all tangly, and matted. "Hello Piko."

"Lookyyyyy!" Piko smiled as he held up the bag of ice cream.

Fukase smiled back. "My favorite!" He stepped aside allowing Piko to walk inside.

Piko walked into the kitchen and set down the ice cream. "How was your morning?"

Fukase grabbed one of the doughy balls, and popped it into his mouth. "Boring. Yours?"

"Also boring." Piko sighed as he ate.

"Mine is better now..." Fukase whispered as he shoved another doughy mess into his mouth.

Piko smiled and blushed as he looked away. "Are you... Busy today?"

"Nope." Fukase ate the last Mochi ice cream ball and looked at Piko. "Do you want to go to the park?"

"S - sure." Piko looked at Fukase smiling. He walked over and grabbed Fukase's coat, handing it to him. "It's cold."

"Thanks." Fukase replied as he put on his coat.

They walked out into the crisp, autumn air, as it was nearing winter. They made their way over to the nearest park.

Suddenly, Fukase grabbed Piko's hand. "C'mon. I want to show you something I found." He began running, dragging Piko along behind him.

"Where are we going?" Piko asked, doing his best to keep his balance.

"You'll see." Fukase smiled as he dragged Piko along.

The two young males run into the forest, dodging trees and bushes as they ran. Eventually the two come to a clearing in the forest. In the clearing they could see a small tree - house, with a ladder leading up to it.

"Welcome to my Hiding Place." Fukase lightly nudged Piko. "You like it?"

Piko stared at the tree - house. "It's cool, but why did you take me here?"

Fukase smiled. "So we could hang out together, in peace." He began climbing up the ladder, gesturing for Piko to follow.

Reluctantly, Piko followed Fukase up the ladder and into the tree - house.

Inside was a table with two chairs, shelves of random food and junk, and a window, looking out over the forest.

Fukase sat down in a chair. "I usually come here if I'm having a bad day, or I just want to be alone. Now, it can be like... Our place." He trailed off.

Piko sat down and smiled. "I'd like that." He walked over to one of the shelves and picked up a board game. "Wanna play?"

Fukase smirked. "Only if you are ok with losing to me."

"Your on!" Piko laughed as he set down the game and they began playing.

After a few hours they called it a day, and each of them headed home.

Fukase smiled. "I wish Piko and I could do that everyday..." He mumbled to himself. It was ok for him to have a crush on Piko... Right? Was that a Bad thing?

Piko happily walked home, enjoying some time to think. "That was so much fun! I want to do that with Fukase again..." He whispered to no one in particular.

He immediately stopped walking. D - did he have a crush on... Fukase? If he did... Is that really a Bad thing? Piko shrugged it off and continued walking.