SR1 Johnny Gat x Reader "You're a girl?!"

FYI
I know in the Saints row first game you can only play as a Male character.
But let's pretend you could play as a girl.

(Story)
When you first joined the gang known as the "3rd Street Saints", no body knew that you were a girl. You just dress more like a guy, and didn't talk much.

{Readers description}
Short Hair
Bra Size B

(Y/N) = Your Name

At first Johnny Gat thought of you as just another "Baby Saint". But after doing a lot things for Gat, and saving his ass.
You guys become great friends, until one day he found out you're secret.

{12:38 a.m. at your place)

You both were drinking and while Gat was just laughing at your "Failed" dance moves of the "MoonWalk". When you thought you had it just right, you tripped on your back, knocking yourself out.

Gat: Whoa! Whoa! Hey wake up.

As Gat leans his head and makes sure your heart is beating, he realizes something was off.

Gat: Wait a sec.

He moves away from your chest, and crops a feels. As you moan, he moves his hand away quickly.

Gat: Okay... Um, so I guess (Y/N) is a lady.

He was confused, (Y/N) did had a kinda deep voice and would aways wear sweaters and hoodies. But he wanted to make sure that his mind wasn't playing tricks on him

Gat: I got it! I just hope (Y/N) doesn't wake up and thinks I'm a weirdo after this.

He decides to unzip your pants and removes them. (Y/N) quietly wakes up, and looks over at Gat, who's now in a awkward position.

(Y/N): GAT! WHAT THE HELL?!

Gat: Wait, wait, stop!

(Y/N) punching him, and he grabs both of her wrists. She struggled for a moment, then signs and couldn't look at Gat in the face.

Gat: So, you're really a...

(Y/N): A girl? Yeah. *blushes*

Gat then let's go and helps you up. As you put up your pants, Gat sits down and drinks another beer.

Gat: Could I ask you just one thing?

(Y/N): What?

Gat: If you wanted to hide your gender, I understand.
But why not tell me?

(Y/N): I did wanted to at one time.
But I honestly thought that if I did, things between us would be awkward.

Gat: Listen, it's cool.
Actually knowing that you personally took out most of the gangs, you're one bad ass mother fucker.

(Y/N): *Laughing* More like a bad bitch.

You both laugh for a bit, and after a while Johnny decided to go back home with Aisha.

(Y/N): Gat?

Gat: Yeah?

(Y/N): Where still cool, right?

Gat: Of course.
Be ready for tomorrow, cause you know their is a saying about dogs & blowing shit up.

(Y/N): *Laughs* Yeah.
Well alright, see ya.

Afterwards, nothing change between you and Gat. You guys stayed as best friends, and had each other's back.
But after the boat explosion, news got out that the leader of the Saints. Was in a coma, and was identified as a female. Ever since then the past two years, Gat had been on a "non-stop" killing spree on the other new gangs and attempts at murdering Troy.

{2 years later...}

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys this was my first Saints Row so please be patient for any LEMONS cause they're be in the future with Gat. 😉