Memory

I walk out of the room because Gray told me to leave. I don't want him to be alone, but if that's what he wants, then there's nothing that I could do.

I make my way to the kitchen to make some dinner.

"Grayson is there something specific that you want for dinner?"

Nothing.

Okay fine, ignore me then.

I decide to make pasta because I know Gray likes it. I hope he still likes it though.

Whilst the pasta is boiling in the water, I cut the vegetables for the sauce.

"Mia?"

Did he just call me?

"Yes?"

"Come here please'.

What is going on?

I make my way to the living room and see Gray sitting on the sofa with the remote in his hand.
"What's up?"

"When's dinner ready and what are you making?"

You're kidding me. That's all he called me in here for.

Idiot.

"Well Grayson, you should have listened to me when I asked you what you wanted for dinner then shouldn't you have".

Grayson's pov.

I love seeing her like this. She's so cute when she's angry.

"Well Mia, you should have spoken a bit louder then shouldn't you have"

She walks out of the room.

Damn she's angry.

Mia's pov.

I miss him. I know he's actually here, but it's not the same Grayson.

I want him to regain his memory, so we can have our fun times back.

I hear him come into the kitchen and he takes a seat at the table.

Right now I'm cutting some onions for the sauce and my eyes are watering. Ughh I hate it when that happens.

"Mia, are you crying?"

"No it-"

"Mia, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say what I said inside, I was just playing with you an-"

"Grayson, I'm not crying because of that, I'm crying because I'm cutting onions".

He then starts laughing and more tears start falling from my eyes, but this time real tears.

He hugs me and I just want to stay like this forever. Can we just stay like this forever Grayson?

"Grayson... I love you"

"I love you too".