Immortal, Irresistable and Innevitable.

ابدأ من البداية

I sit on my bedroom floor. I hear death calling me from the shadows. I'll turn and reply 'no thanks its not my time to go, i'll wait a little longer'. What a joke.

I got up and went to the window. Night was falling and I still didnt know what that beautiful girls name was. I had a feeling I had not very long left in 'this' world. I have to find out. I followed her all the way to the plain and no one shouted to her across the road.

"Hi, mystery girl!" Or whatever her name is. And to be honest i thought all teenagers did that when they saw their friends. Obviously not. Well I get it all the time and its not good so she is a lucky girl. Well the unlucky thing is that I have...

"Zac!"

I went outside to get some fresh air. I sat on the perfectly placed deck chairs and looked up at the sky. The sun was setting and the deep oranges were colliding with the crimson. The yellow was fading in the corner of the sky. The moon was high in the sky and was making my skin look like pearls. My dark brown hair shone a unusual colour. It was never like that. My skin was almost transparent and my eyes were burning, it was like an acid. I looked down on my skin and saw two cresent shaped scars opposite one another. This scar or whatever it was, was like the moon itself. Shining bright lighting up all of my skin. But where did I get that from? I'd never seen a scar like it...And when did it happen?

Author's Note:

Mortals take 5 days to change into Vampires. If you are within 2 feet of them you will catch the scar and the symptoms. The scar are 2 cresent shaped moons oposite one another and you are transparent, pearly and your eyes melt in acid and this acid affects your hair. But you need to be bitten by a vampire to actually be one.

Just one note to help you understand this novel.

Vampire. Vampire. Vampire. Vampire. Vampire. Vampire. Immortal.

I couldn't be...

No.

I'm not supposed to be this...

Am I?

FastForward to 2 days later.

My heart pumped my last millilitre of blood and I was clasped in a pillowed cloud of a spark. Or maybe it was Aries arms.

Rewind 1 day back.

I woke up early in the morning today and my head was hurting like mad. It was worse than when I was little and my dad's hammer fell on my head. God that hurt like crazy but this was much more painful.

"Zener, are you up?" My mum whispered from behind the door.

Maybe if I ignored her, she would go away.

"Im up Mom," I said back.

"Good," She said as she gracefully walked into my room.

"Hi, whats up?"

"You got a letter, it looks very fancy," My mom said eyeing it suspiciously.

"Yeah, thanks," I said grabbing it impatiently. I then put it under my pillow.

"Arent you going to open it?" She said a little annoyed.

"No,"

"Oh...okay i'll make breakfast," Mom said going down the stairs quietly.

I snatched the letter from under my pillow and my hands were uncontrollable when they sliced the envelope to shreds. I cautiously, unfolded the letter and began reading. It was signed by...

"Zac! You have a letter!" My mom called from downstairs.

I ran downstairs extremely fast, took the letter and ran back upstairs. I looked at the signature and it was very neat and tidy. That was unusual. This was washington for godsake no one sent letters it was all by email. I opened the envelope and the paper cut deep into my skin.