first day of school

That was her first day of school. Lisa was excited but little worried too. She was just thinking about her new school she was thinking random things in her mind. The first day of school would going to be amazing.

Lisa's POV
She was excited and getting ready for her school. She kept her books, notebooks, geometry and all school stuff she needed in her school bag.

Then, she took breakfast and head her way to the school. She moaned on her bike She was thinking about school and smiling.

That was really going to be cool. Then, she saw someone familiar, her eyes widened when she saw Lisa( gabu's sister) waving her she was staring at her. She stopped riding.

"Is this a dream??" She wishpered to herself and waved back. She was not believing on her eyes. She ride fast to catch her, as she reached they started to talk about random things.

"Its strange we both have same name", Lisa said her with amazed look.

"Yup, but its really amazing", Lisa(gabu's sister) said with  a smile.

Lisa told her about her old school, old friends, and many things. They talked about one direction. That was amazing they both were fans of one direction. They were arguing between Harry and Zyan. They started to fight like children. At last, they realized that they are on the road and fighting to each other. They both stopped fighting and started to talk about other things.

Finally, they reached school. Lisa( gabu's sister) left her alone on playground and went to her class. Lisa opened her school bag and checked the schedule.

After that she went to her classroom. There were only 2 or 3 students were there. She thought that she had come too early. Then she saw someone her eyes widened again with surprise. She saw Taiga in classroom. He was sitting beside her.

Teacher entered the classroom. Everybody stands and greeted, Good morning sensei. Teacher kept some books on table and then he announced, "Students, there is a new student midst us, let me introduce miss Lisa Shido. I hope you will befriend soon".

When teacher started to explain the theory, I paid attention there. After sometime the bell rang and they came to knew that teacher was absent. Then Lisa introduce herself to Taiga. That talked to each other for a long time. Taiga and Lisa had become best friends.

One day, after school Taiga called Lisa to meet her in the forest behind school. Lisa moaned on her bike and head to forest. Lisa was thinking, why would he have called her there.

After reaching there she saw him standing there with his bike. He asked her to do Idaten battle. She thought for some time and nodded.

They put on their dash set and started racing. At last Lisa won the race. Taiga appreciate her skills and he confessed that he was in love with her. After hearing this Lisa wondered. They met just that day and they fell in love. Lisa was wondering but at the same time she also confessed her love.

                                 The End

Requested by Lisa-chan1