1

A/n: Remember Your voice shows no emotion
"So doctor, is she able to leave the hospital yet?"

"Not yet we just want to run a few more tests."

"But Sir hasn't she been through enough? Don't you think she deserves a day at home?"

"Listen there is nothing we can do about the situation. It's best if you go home and expect the worst."

"Are you kidding me! This child needs to live a life! I want her home!" They pushed the aggressive lady out of the room. I've asked these people questions. They say I'm alive but this lady says I haven't lived. What is the difference? No one could understand my questions. All they did was ask me questions but never answered mine. We would play games. I learned games aren't fun if you can't loose. Even if you try.
*End Of FlashBack*
I woke up and slowly sat up. I heard my boyfriend next to me get up.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Ya I'm fine." He turned my head to face him.

"It's okay. I know you where thinking about it again. They're not going to do anything." His hand was on my cheek and I slowly lifted up my hand to touch his. I was weak. I could barely move with out shaking. "You need rest and your hands are cold can you feel it." I shook my head. "Okay. Nothing to worry about. Just go to sleep." He helped me lay down and we fell asleep.
-Next Day-
I woke up and got ready. C/n (Crush's name) was already up. He had a few of our friends over. We all lived in a little circle of houses. It was fun that we where all close. I looked in the living room to find my sister yelling at the boys to get out of the house. I sweat dropped at the sight of c/n trying to clam her down. The other two Zero and Zen where just sitting on the couch laughing. C/n best friend was Dan. He lived right next to c/n who lived right next to me. Dan is probably holding the bus for us. Some times I feel bad for the things we put him through. "Guys." I said. They all turned and stoped. Everyone that was aware of my condition payed attention all the time. "We should get going Dan can't hold the bus forever and Ethen won't left him wait." Everyone nodded and we walked out side.

"You have everything?" C/n asked. I nodded. We walked down the hill to the bus. As we walked the boys noticed someone as we got closer they could identify him. "Hey Ethen. Thought you would be on the bus by now. C/n draped his arm over the guy's shoulders.

"That's Eli." I said

"Oops. Sorry Eli." C/n said. They were twins but very different. I put my hand up to shield my eyes from the sun's burning rays. I didn't see the bus and Ethen and Dan where at the bottom. Where we early or all late. I looked at the watch that barley fit my thin wrist. It was normal time the bus should have been here. The boys started crossing the road leaving me behind. Everything froze. I looked at everyone's smiling faces and then at my own in the river. I saw a frown but why. How could I be sad. I looked back that boys and everything unfroze. A big truck came speeding around the corner and crushed the boys. There was blood everywhere. Me, the truck, and worst of all the boys. The truck kept driving like he didn't even notice. I ran over to the boys as it started to rain.
"Guys!" I yelled shaking them. Then they disappeared. Into thin air. I looked at my hands. The blood was gone. The truck was behind me. He honked his horn.

"Hey lady are you going to get out of the road!" He yelled. I stepped away. What just happened? I looked up at the sky and it was clear as day. I ran back to the house and slammed open the door.

"Chloe!?!" I called for my sister. A older lady came up to me.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"I'm looking for Chloe." I said out of breathe.

"Who's Chloe?"

"My sister. And who are you? Why are you in my house?"

"Miss did you hit your head? You don't live here. I believe I saw you at the super market once. My best bet is you live down that street." She said. I was sure I lived in this house. I lefted what was happening? Where's Chloe and the Guys? Where am I?

A/n: Thx for reading