The Salvator *Pirate Punk entry*

"Not all who wander are lost."

"What does that even mean Quotes? Not all who wonder are lost? What are they wondering about then, the current state of the weather?"

"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

"Wait, I thought we were discussing thinking, why you talking about sleep now?"

"Stupid is as stupid does."

"Stupid? Are you calling me stupid?" The giant of a man bellowed as he raised his fingers inches from the much smaller male's nose, letting it hover dangerously in confused agitation.

"I don't think he's calling you stupid Fox, Quotes can't say much directly." Pan inserted himself in between the red headed giant and the unblinking midget, raising his large hands in an attempt to separate the duo. "Now go on then and ready the main sail so that we can leave quickly if need be."

Fox grumbled, nodding towards Pan as he heaved his heavy body away towards the main mast, relieving the tense moment.

Pan turned his attention to the small figure staring up at him, the ever present blank look on Quotes's face proving he was unaware of how close he had come to being thrown overboard again. "You too Quotes, go make sure the ropes aren't frayed, this trip is important and the captain won't look kindly if a rope malfunction keeps us from our task again."

The impish man clicked his heels, saluting to Pan. "Dare to be honest and fear no labor."

"Yes, yes, Robert Burns, very clever." Pan waived off the midget as he made his way back to his trainee, a fair skinned youth who had watched the whole interaction with his mouth agape.

"What was that?" he asked, nervously running his hand through his blond locks.

"Normal everyday banter aboard the Salvator."

"Why does he talk like that?"

"Why does Mister Quotes speak in quotes? Well because he mastered the art of sarcasm before he mastered English, so he communicates through literary wit." Pan smirked as he started up the stairs towards the forecastle deck.

"Then he meant to insult Mister Fox?" The youth inquired, fumbling behind his sturdy teacher.

"I believe Quotes means to do many things to Fox, stemming from an unfortunate incident in which Fox mistook Quotes for a pillow. Do not worry though Mister Naif, Fox is never worse for wear from the tongue lashing, I doubt he is even aware half the time."

"Are they all like this then?" Naif stumbled onto the deck, his toe caught on the final step, as he lunged forward.

Pan leaned on the fore mast, his eyes twinkling with laughter as he watched Naif attempt to right himself by latching onto the side rails. "Are the crew all like what Mister Naif?"

"Well, a bit odd, what I mean to say, is different..." Naif pretended to dust himself off as he stumbled through his question, nervously aware of Pan's eyebrow suddenly arching up in response.

"All humans are different Mister Naif, even twins; it does not note one is more worthy than another. We all come in the same way and leave out the door to the same place, you will learn this soon enough. Now follow along unless you want to be knocked out by the boom." Pan motioned down the second set of stairs leading back onto the main deck, just as the fore sail came flying towards Naif.

"Whoa!" He cried out, ducking just in time, as a burst of laughter resounded around him. Naif looked up to see a rainbow of human faces perched on the shrouds, cackling and pointing at him as they dangled from the rope webs. He quickly averted his eyes and scurried down the steps towards Pan's large figure.