The first dream

I know i should have been scared. I was rapped in a blaze, holding this huge sword as some hell bound demon was racing at me. but i wasn't. In a spit second, i was running at Roke, matching his speed. we clashed blades when we met up in the center of the arena. the force of are blades caused a massive shock wave that went through out the whole school.

We clashed blades faster than my eyes should have been able to follow. i could see every movement he made and matched it with mine. it was like that for about forty seconds but felt like forever. when i gave the final blow, Roke jumped back and and let out this blood churning roar. When he did so, i cloud tell he was getting stronger and stronger. He held up his blade and pointed it towards me.

" The day you die is today!" he yelled, then in a flash of black lightning, he changed into this awesome yet scary armor.

He was covered in huge, heavy looking, black and purple armor. His entire body bulged with power as I readied my final attack.

" Rise, hero of the Dark Flame." He said as heroes is blade above his head ready to strike. The flames that had engulfed me were now wrapping around my sword leaving my body open. When the final spark had fell on my blade, they started spinning into a point .

" I don't know what the hell is going on, but i'm getting tired of passing out and wakening up in random places!"  I yell, "then i see this awesome chick that i don't know if she wants to kill me or not.Then i have to fight you!" my rage was starting to take over. the flame on the blade was getting brighter the more angry i was.

" I'm tired of it all!" i let out this roar of power that turned into a twisting inferno. the power was so great. I let it out in one swipe of my sword. this humongous, snaking stream of fire hit Roke dead in the chest and went out his back.when my flame finally died out, the sword disappeared and I ,yes did exactly what i said i didn't want to do,passed out. But right before i did i saw the girl walking up to me.

" What do you want?" i said with my last little bit of strength.

" I want you" she had said with that same smile.

Running. That's what i was doing, running. lights are in my face. i hear voices. I feel hot. I here things spinning. Then it all goes away. I hear her voice. I see that smile. those pink lips, and that beautiful hair. I see her eyes. one green, one cat like. Red. Her lips parted to say something, but it didn't happen. Her entire face came in and swallowed me whole. I was in side of her mouth.