Chapter 1

Chrisha's POV

"CHRISHA! Hurry up, will you?" Unnie shouted from outside my room.

"I am, unnie! Almost done", I replied and quickly finished tying my hair in a high ponytail. I grabbed my bag and made my way out the door. I need to go now, or else mother, kidding, my unnie would be mad at me. And trust me, that won't be good.

"What took you so long?" She asked as soon as I got to the porch.

"Uh, everything?" I joked.

"Everything my ass, Chrisha. Hop in." She said. And as an obedient little sister, I opened the car door and rode on shotgun while Mina unnie is driving. I thought the whole ride would be silent, but no. Unnie gave me a sermon about my first day. As if I'm ignorant or something.

Oh God, where are my manners? I'm Chrisha Chu. Fifteen years old, and I'm half Korean. The girl who's driving right now, is my unnie. Or you'd understand it as my older sister. She's Mina. Sounds Japanese, right? But again, we're Korean. Our parents? Meh, I don't know if they're still alive or what. Kidding! They're out on a business trip in the US, which means that Mina unnie and I would be living by our own for three months. Yeah, that's pretty long. But unnie and I can manage. We have been trained to be independent ever since the world started. Okay, I guess exxagerated too much.

"Yah", she called and I immediately went back to my senses, "have you been listening to me? Or were you just nodding your head without absorbing any of the things I told you?"

"I choose the second one." I answered while forming a peace sign or V. She just smirked. Ew. Kidding!

"Same old, Chrisha. Yah, you're already in 9th grade and you still act like you're nine", she stated.

"I was nine, six years ago unnie. So perhaps that's reasonable enough." I joked.

And because of that, she jokingly slapped my shoulder, "Unnie!" I shouted.

"It hurts?" She asked worriedly. Wow. She's the one who physically hurt me, and now she asks me if I'm okay? Wow.

"You're starting to become like eomma." I told her and she glared at me.

"Eomma is thirty eight years old, Chrisha. I'm still twenty, I'm young", She said.

"I know. But what I don't know is if you're still young. I mean, you already had your debut two years ago..." If looks can kill, then I guess I should've been dead by now.

"If I were you, I'd go to class. No one would want to be late for the first day, you know." With that, I glanced at my watch and saw the numbers 7, 2 and 0. Then my eyes immediately grew round.

"HOLY MOTHER OF SEOKJIN! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" I shouted and immediately kissed unnie's cheek and ran off. I heard Unnie chuckle and opened her car door.
I guess she will be leaving already.

"Don't forget to be kind! I love you!" She shouted from the distance. I have no more time to look back! I raised my hand and waved at her without glancing.

Shiblebumps!

I'm actually going to be late on ny first day! And did I ever mention that I'm a transferee for this school year? Like imagine this, a new student, late on her first day? Malabo.