t h r e e

Walking back to the house with Calum was silent, except for the occasional giggles we would have when we would catch each other making stupid faces. I don't know why, but I felt like I could trust him with anything. Like I've known him my whole life. And he seemed to be a very out there person, while I was a more awkward and quiet.

But hey, opposites attract, right?

When Calum and I reached the front porch Calum gave me one last look before pushing it open. We walked inside, remaining completely silent, not wanting to wake anyone up. Even thought hey don't get pissed, they're still able to get grumpy if we wake them.

Almost tripping on the steps and into Calum's butt was probably the downfall of my night. He felt my nose touch his butt and turned around with wide eyes and his mouth open. But when he saw me clutching my heart and holding onto the steps with my other hand, he had a look of amusement.

Flipping him off, I jogged ahead of him and to my room. When I slipped of my Vans, I heard a quiet 'um'. I snapped my head toward my doorframe and there stood a embarrassed looking Calum. Now why would he-oh wait, nightmares.

I smiled and grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him in for a hug."Thank you." He choked out, weakly. I chuckled,"For what?" I said as I pulled away from the hug and he stepped back into the hall."For going in the walk with me." He said, smiling widely.

I laughed and he hushed me, with a roll of my eyes, I closed the door in his face. He chuckled from the other side and I heard footsteps and a door open the close. I sighed and went to sit on my bed, waiting for sleep to take me away.

+++++++++++++++++++

I yawned and stretched out my tired arms. I saw light pouring in through my window so I knew it was morning. I remembered last night, the walk with Calum. He's a good kid.

I yanked the covers off of my body and stood up. My eyes went to the bathroom. Breakfast or shower?

"Shower first." I mumbled to myself, almost silently. I grabbed some jeans and a shirt from my bag, still not being unpacked. I wandered over to the bathroom and locked both doors behind me before stripping off my clothes.

I turned on the water, waiting for it to heat up. As soon as a bit of steam went tot he mirror, I plugged up my phone onto the dock and music filled the bathroom. I began scrubbing at my blonde locks, until I heard a knock on the door.

"Uh, yes?" I said, loud enough so they could hear. I heard some whispering, and then a sneeze. I chuckled, who was out there?

"Yes?!" I said louder, so who ever it was would answer me. Still nothing, getting slightly annoyed, I rinsed my hair. I quickly shut off the shower and dried myself. Throwing on the clothes I brought. I irritatedly opened the door to see Ashton and Calum, smiling evilly.

"What are you-" I was yanked out of the small bathroom before I could finish. My hair still being wet, I shook it out, getting water droplets on the both of them. I smiled as they let go of me, a bit surprised not expecting me to do that.

I crossed my arms and smirked."Can I help you, guys?" I said, uncrossing my arms and going to my bag to grab my hair stuff. Ignoring them, I walked to the full length mirror, doing my usual quiff.

"Yeah, Cassie went out and none of us can cook..." Ashton trailed off, smiling sheepishly. I chuckled,"Fine whatever." Calum and Ashton jumped in victory and descended the stairs, me quietly trailing behind.

They entered the kitchen before me, I opened the door and saw the three boys sitting at the island. Each of them wearing a shirt and and jeans, like me.

All except one colorfully haired lad, named Michael. Want me to go into description?

Two words; sweet fuck.

Before I looked away quickly, silently praying that none of the boys had noticed. But, because life fudging hates me, I couldn't help but notice the amused smirk making it's way onto Michael's lips. Sighing and ridding my mind of the dirty thoughts, I started making some eggs and toast.

And four plates of eggs and toast, later. The three of them were bowing down to me, saying I was a cooking god. Laughing uncontrollably, someone must've thought I wouldn't notice a light pinch on my butt. Still laughing, not to make it obvious.

I turned around to see, none other than, Michael. He had that smirk he always wore, very prominent on his face. I blushed, my laughter subsiding. He chuckled to himself and went back to eating.

I felt someone poke my cheek and turned to see Calum."Luke? Care to have a chat?" He said, smirking. Oh fuck, what now? I shrugged and followed him to the living room. Before I could even process what the conversation was about, Calum spoke the words I dreaded.

"You like, Mikey, don't you?" He said, his small smirk turning into a grin. I blushed even harder, and shrugged. He squealed and started jumping. But froze with a huge, and rather scary, smile on his face.

"I have an idea." He said, seriousness laced through his words. I looked at him cautiously and and nodded for him to continue. He took a step away, afraid of something that I might do.

"How about, just hear me out, how about we fake date. But just for a week, and if Mikey doesn't fess up his feelings for you, before we drop it. He doesn't like you, if he does-" he stopped and winked. Making me smile.

Fake dating? It doesn't sound terrible, but it does sound really cliché. I pondered on it for a minute, before finally speaking.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure on it. So when I'm positive, I'll tell you. Until then, I'll just suffer staring at his hot bod." I said, winking and he laughed shaking his head.

"Just don't drool." He laughed out, before leaving me. Standing there in the living room, a stupid lopsided grin on my face.

+++++++++++++++++

Yooooooo what's up with Calum, he's tight bro. But the fake dating thing? Whatttt? But wait until you seeee! They gonna be the bestest friends!