It hurt me seeing him like this, in the short time I've known storm I've never seen him so broken so hurt I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to say, what if I say the wrong thing and hurt him?

"I can't help you if you don't talk to me" I rubbed his cheek softly.

he stayed quiet for a minute just staring into space he was deep in thought.

"I gotta handle something,can you do me a favor for a couple days?"

I nodded "anything"

"can you watch my little sister and my baby girl for a couple days? I can't let them see me like this if you don't feel-"

"I will,I'll watch them for you"

The look in his eyes showed me he needed something and I wasn't quite sure, but I will help in anyway possible.

_______

I knocked on the bathroom door so I could check on Jasmine she was in the bathroom for awhile and I wanted to make sure she was okay.

"come in" she said lowly.

Pushing the door open I peeked in to see her in the tub playing with some dolls I brought her from the store.

I smiled,"you okay baby girl?"

She smiled back,"yeah it just feels good to have a nice hot bath"

I felt bad for baby girl but I didn't let it show nor did I say anything instead I smiled wider.

"well that's good but hurry so we can bake those cookies and get you ready for bed"

"okay I'll be out soon"

"okay"

I closed the door halfway just in case anything happened and I could hear her, making my way back to the living room i peeked in on nuzuri seeing her sleeping peacefully in the basinet I brought for her.

I was on spring break so I was able to keep them for a couple days until storm was back on track, my mom was out of town on a girls trip with my aunt and a few friends so she would never know they're here and I wouldn't get questioned.

I grabbed my phone and shot storm a quick text asking if he was okay, I gave him my old iPhone to use so we could keep in touch.

He instantly texted back.

Storm: I'm fine, I'll stop by a little later when the girls are asleep.

Me:okay, be safe.

All I wanted to know was what was happening but he wasn't telling me anything, I hated being left out.

I stood to my feet and grabbed the bag of cookie dough my mom made before she left and sat it on the counter so it would be easy to roll when Jas was done.

I was doing everything I could to keep her mind off of everything with both her parents being in the hospital and her brother being gone I'm sure she had a lot racing through her mind, so whatever she wanted to do I was willing to do.

She soon came from the back with the new set of pajamas she picked out, they were moana themed, her favorite cartoon movie so she said.

"Hi Dej I'm ready" she cheesed.

I smiled down at her "okay let's wash our hands and we'll get started"

_____

Jas head rested on my shoulder while a have eaten cookie was in her hand, we were in the middle of moana when she fell asleep.