Breaking the Distance

Small A/N
1. (Y/N) means "your name"
2. I'm going to base chapters after songs. This book may not be updated frequently because of this
3. Have any song suggestings just mssg me!
4. No media is mine unless stated otherwise
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers P.O.V

I was pacing in circles around my room. I couldn't believe my internet best friend of two years, Raegan Beast, are finnally going to break the distance between us today.

"(Y/N), Were leaving to meet your friend at the airport very soon! You better be down here in the next 5 minutes!"

I grabbed my phone and earbuds and rushed downstairs excitedly, stomping on the stairs as i did.

"Can we just leave noooooooow!! He said his plane has already landed!" I began to jump up and down while whining. Honestly, I couldn't wait to run and jump into his arms. I loved him so much, he was my best friend of course!

"Get in the car (Y/N)." Father grumbled and I just so happened to hear it. Wich is good, since if I hadn't, I wouldn't be there any time soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw him. His perfect brown hair that swooped down on his forehead. His adorable smile that he just so happens to have.
"(Y/N)!!"

"Raegan!" That was that. I booked it over there. His bags fell to the floor as he put his arms out for me. I jumped.

Cold, happy tears ran down my cheeks as i held onto Raegan. I was so glad to finally meet him.

"Oh my gosh (y/n), you are way prettier in person. I could stare st you all day madame" He chuckled. God I loved his chuckle. I giggled back and slapped his arm

"Still cheesy in person i see, Sir." A wider smile crept on my face as i put my head on his shoulder.

I heard him start to sing our song. Break the distance.

"Clouds won't you please help me out. I need to go and see them now. Pick me up, off my feet, I know that its crazy, but I am ready with my suitcase by meee~" We both started to laugh at the last part. We heard my parents call for us so he put me down and grabbed his bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raegan dear, what's your favourite thing to eat? We can get you guys anything that you want."

"Hmmmm, I think McDonalds will do it if you don't mind. I like Big Mac meals" (I think thats what he gets there 😂) My mother tried to hide a face of disgust as she hated fast food restaurants. All she did was nod amd look at the fridge for my order. We have a fast foos orders list so if we ever want to surlrise someone we can get their favourite. It's stupid i know.

"We will back in about an hour! Have fun kids!" The door slammed shut and was locked. I was alone with Raegan.

Raegan turned to me. His expression chaned as he wasent smiling.

"I need to tell you something (Y/N)..." His hand moved onto mine.

A/N: This book is for my friend. If you don't know who Raegan Beast is, then don't read lmao.