Going To The Set Of Bunk'd And Gets A New Boyfriend

You and your BFF Peyton List are on the way to her new Disney Channel show Bunk'd. When you guys arrive you are greeted by her cast mates and her twin brother Spencer. While all of you are hanging out on set before you have to film you guys have your own table read and just listen to each other say there lines. During the table read ya'll are currently having the director comes into the room and gives a nod. You get very confused and ask Peyton what the nod meant.
Peyton: "When the director comes in during a table read and she nods it just means that we are almost ready to start filming." While you are talking to Peyton you see her look at her twin brother and turn around to look at Spencer only to see his cheeks turn a light pink. Then Spencer gets up and you follow him outside to his sister's trailer.
Spencer: "Hey (Y/N) I know you don't remember me but we used to hang out when we we're little but that's not why you followed me to my sister's trailer."
(Y/N): "Oh I remember you now. You and Peyton are twins and us three used to do a lot together but you had blonde hair when you we're little now you have brown hair and a new style I like it."
Spencer: "Yep you me and Peyton used to hang out all the time when you would come over to our house and we would have sleep overs just us three I also like my hair I just got it cut. But that's not the reason I wanted you to follow me outside (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "What did you want to ask me Spencer."
Spencer: "I wanted to ask you if you would run lines with me in my sister's trailer while she films for a few hours. Is that ok with you (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Spencer I would be honoured to run my lines with you in Peyton's trailer. When do you want to start?"
Spencer: "We can start now because Peyton just texted me saying they're about to film the 12th episode of season 2."
(Y/N): "Well let's get started Spencer."
While you and Spencer are running your lines you find in the script that there is a scene between the girl who lives in the bunny cabin his ex girlfriends and Eric. You stop reading the last page of lines that spencer says and you look onto the next page and there is also a kissing scene between Eric and his new girlfriend at the spot that belongs to the campers of camp Champion. You get nervous and Spencer gets worried.
Spencer:"(Y/N) are you ok you seem nervous about something."
(Y/N):"Spencer as my best friends twin brother I have to tell you something but do you promise to keep it between you and me in Peyton's trailer?"
Spencer:"(Y/N) you can tell me I promise I won't tell Peyton I swear."
(Y/N):"Ok Spencer I'm nervous about the kissing scene."
Spencer starts to see that your cheeks have a light pink tint to them from the nervousness and the rush of adrenaline from telling him your biggest secret that you've also kept from your best friend and his sister Peyton.
Spencer:"(Y/N) there is nothing to be worried about it's just our characters sharing a passionate kiss on camera."
(Y/N):"I know spencer but it will be in front of a live audience and your sister Peyton and the cast. That's why I'm nervous."
Spencer:"Well would you like to run the lines leading up to the kiss?"
(Y/N):"Sure for practice but you have to promise me one thing spencer."
Spencer:"What would that be (Y/N)?"
(Y/N):"That we start practicing right now."
Spencer:"Ok (Y/N) let's get started."
*Lines with (Y/N) and Eric*
Eric:"Well look whose here the lamo's from camp pee pee cocka."
Luke:"You should've seen him before he untucked his shirt."
Eric:"Get lost."
Ravi:"Um actually I believe that it's our turn at the spot."
Eric:"Says who?"
Ravi:"The sign up sheet. See? What now only was that disrespectful but that was my zero gravity pen."
Luke:"Ravi let me handle this. You don't have a good history with bullies."
Ravi:"What do you mean last year I stood up to that bar Baden who stole my lunch money."
Luke:"She was 9." Don't worry I'll take care of this guy just like that one time I got your lunch money back from Becky."
Ravi:"She was unusually large for a 9 year old. And I do not need you to fight my battles for me anymore."
Jorge:"Maybe you should let Luke fight this battle because this one has facial hair."
Eric:"You see that stache coming in right."
Ravi:"Well I'm not afraid of you or that dirt on your lip."
Eric:"What did you just say to me?"
Ravi:"We are done sharing this spot so if you want it you have to fight for it."
Eric:"Works for me I hope you guys have good dental coverage if you don't my dads a dentist and needs a business."
Ravi:"Ok woah and by fight I didn't mean bare knuckle brawling like savages I-i was thinking of a single elimination sudoku tournament."
Luke:"He doesn't seem like a big fan of brain teasers."
Ravi:"Why do you think I suggested it."
Eric:"You know what I say we have a camp vs camp archery battle."
Ravi:"Done and the victor gets the spot forever. Do you think you are man enough?"
Eric:"Oh I'm more than man enough and I have The Barmitsfa to deal to prove it."
Ravi:"It is on oh and mosoltough."
Luke:"That was the weirdest challenge I've ever seen."
*Brought to you by Kevin Quinn paying the guitar*
Eric:"Well if it isn't the dorks of camp wee wee waka."
Zuri:"You must be Eric?"
Eric:"How did you know?"
Zuri:"You have a very punchable face."
Eric:"So do you like how we re decorated the spot?"
Lou:"Hey you ruined a perfectly good beat up truck."
Emma:"And that colour does not match the rust at all."
Hazel:"You know Emma you and Eric kinda look a like."
Emma and Eric:"We do not."
Zuri:"Again I say punchable face."
Eric:"Hey xandork I'm gonna make you cry like a baby just like the first time we met."
Xander:"You ran me over with a jet ski."
Eric:"Its not my fault your head looks like a boui. So where's the dweeb who started all this."
Luke:"Sorry we're late Ravi's carrying the water and I had to carry him."
Ravi:"These are 2 liter bottles."
Eric:"Loser."
Ravi:"You will be the losers my well hydrated team will vanquish you ignominiously."
Eric:"I can't hear you I'm up here."
Hazel:"I think Eric has gotten even taller."
Lou:"And his ears have gotten bigger what I'm and ear girl."
(Y/N):"Hey you stay away from my boyfriend he's told me about you and from the looks of it he did the right thing to break up with you two losers."
Luke:"So Eric there's only three of you we're gonna kick your b-."
Hazel:"Incredibly cute butt."
Luke:"That's not what I was gonna say."
Lou:"Yeah your gonna be picking arrows out of your. Beautiful pearly white teeth."
(Y/N):"Ok do I have to challenge some dweebs to my very own archery battle right here right now then we'll see who Eric wants to date right Eric?"
Eric:"Right (Y/N) but you know your gonna beat them because well you learned from me."
(Y/N):"Yes yes I did Eric."
Zuri:"Way to move on girls."
Xander:"And Prepare to win."
Eric:"Or lose."
Xander:"But the battle wasn't supposed to start till 2:00pm."
Eric:"Guess your watch is slow."
Eric and (Y/N):"Fire!"
(Y/N):"Hey you dweebs leave my boyfriend alone."
Hazel and Lou:"Why should we?"
Eric:"Because she's the cute councillor from the bunny cabin."
(Y/N) shoots the arrow at Hazel and Lou while they get shot with there own arrows.
Eric:"That was easy. Hey puke guess it's down to us three against you two do the math."
Luke:"If I don't do math at school I'm certainly not gonna do it at summer camp."
Eric:"Where's the dweeby water boy with the big mouth?"
Luke:"He ran away."
Eric:"Doesn't surprise me typical weaky waka coward."
Emma:"It's Kikiwaka its right there on the flag."
Luke:"Take this peach fuzz."
(Y/N) Shoots Luke mid flip and he's out of the archery battle now it's (Y/N) and Eric vs Ravi.
Eric:"We won and the spot is ours."
Ravi:"Not so fast. You forgot about me the dweeb with the big mouth."
Luke:"Woah nice moves Ravi. Although your trash talk still needs a little work."
Ravi:"Well actions speak louder than words."
Eric shoots Luke with his arrow now it's him Ravi and (Y/N). (Y/N) gets hit and see's Eric do a flip over Ravi and shoots him with his arrow.
Eric:"Victory is ours."
(Y/N) and the whole camp champion hug Eric during there win for the spot. While they were celebrating (Y/N) gets a tap on the shoulder.
(Y/N):"Congrats on the big win for the spot Eric you really deserved it."
Eric:"Thanks (Y/N) but I won the spot for the whole camp but mostly for us since no one and I mean no one knows where path that leads to the spot is."
*Audience laughs*
Eric:"Walk with me to the spot (Y/N) I really want to tell you something."
(Y/N):"Sure Eric take me to the spot."
*The Kissing Scene*
Eric takes his girlfriend (Y/N) to the
spot they just got he sits down on a rock and she sits on his lap.
Eric:"(Y/N) I want to tell you something but I really want to show it to you instead."
(Y/N):"Ok Eric what is it that you want to show me?"
Eric:"This."
Eric puts one of his hands on (Y/N)'s cheek and the other one on her waist and leans in kissing her passionately.
(Y/N) and Eric:"Wow."
Eric:"I love you my cute councillor from the bunny cabin."
(Y/N):"I love you 2 my handsome Archer."
*Skip time to the end of the scene*
Director:"Cut. Spencer (Y/N) that was brilliant take 10.
Spencer:"Hey (Y/N) wanna go to my sister's trailer then we can get some lunch are you ok with that?"
(Y/N):"Yeah let's go get lunch and come back here and look around."
*Skip time when they come back*
Peyton had just finished filming her parts in season 2 now they're just working on a couple episodes with guest stars she comes from the set to walk to her trailer to see her best friend (Y/N) and her twin Spencer holding hands walking back to her trailer to bring Peyton her lunch. Then Spencer drives (Y/N) back to their house.
Spencer:"(Y/N) what do you want to do till Peyton gets home from set?"
(Y/N):"We can hang out in your room like we used to."
Spencer:"Ok well lets go."
(Y/N) and Spencer walk up the stairs to his room when halfway up Spencer stops and picks (Y/N) up twirls her around and sets her back on the ground and they start to laugh while she's walking backward looking at Spencer walking towards her. Spencer pushes (Y/N) against the wall and has his face and inch away from her's.
(Y/N): Whispers. "Spencer what are you doing?"
Spencer: Whispers. "What I should've done a long time ago."
As soon as Spencer kisses his best friend (Y/N) Peyton walks through the front door of their house with a happy look on her face.
Peyton: Smiles:"Aw Spencer now you can tell (Y/N) how you like her."
(Y/N):"Is that true Spencer you like me?"
Spencer:"(Y/N) it's true I've liked you since we were little."
(Y/N):"Spencer to tell you the truth I've also liked you since we were little."
Peyton:"I want to take a video for your YouTube channel Spencer so I'm not here."
Spencer: Laughs at what Peyton says "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"
(Y/N):Smiles at Spencer "Spencer I would love to be your girlfriend."
Peyton:"Ok so now that is over with a kiss for the camera from the new couple."
(Y/N) and Spencer kiss for the first time as a couple but what they didn't know is that Peyton posted the video on YouTube for all her brother's subscribers to see.