Chapter 3: Life and Death Situation

There laid Glumshanks limp,not breathing, and dead."No No No!" Kaos cried. But on the wall it said "Your next villain!" written with blood. Then Kaos clenched his fist angrily,"I'll make them pay for what they did to you!" he said angrily. But then when he said that word the figure he saw was here." Oh look you really cared for him." the voice said."You did this to him!" Kaos yelled back.Then the figure chuckled and said"He was your friend wasn't he? I had friends you know? Until you murder me!" Then Kaos remembered the voice It was Stealth elf. Stealth elf showed herself, her skin,hair,and clothes were more gray and darker now, she had blood all over her,and her eye were pure black with only a white glowing pupil in each one then she was crying blood her new form made Kaos more afraid."Oh hi Stealth you are looking uh different!" he said nervously while smiling but this only made Stealth elf more angry."No thanks to you I was once happy and living until you took it away!" she yelled out.The she took out her blade the blade that she uses for fighting and the blade that killed her."You took my life away now I will take yours."she says maniacally.But once she finished her sentence Kaos was gone but she isn't letting him escape this time and started running after him. As Kaos was running he can here her voice behind him getting louder by the second."You can't escape Kaos you will die, I want to be free but with you here I can't achieve it now I will tear you piece by bloody piece!" she yelled while running after him. Then he went to his balcony he was cornered but he was happy about something."Hey this was like the book Stealth elf's the heroine and I'm the guy now if I reverse this I-" he was cut off his loud voice gave out his location and Stealth elf found him. Stealth elf decapitated his arm making him scream in pain then he grab him by the neck and started laughing insanely."Any last words Kaos before I do this?" She said."Do what?" He asked.Then Stealth elf held him over the edge of the balcony then she lets go letting Kaos fall to his death.Once he lays there dead Stealth elf gets back to her normal form she is free."I told you will pay for killing me" she said. She then was walking away she wasn't Silent but Deadly she was Silent but Bloody.

The end