Yoshiko's Memorable Birthday

Chapter Two:
Yoshiko' Memorable Birthday (Part 1)

July 13, 11:46 pm

            "I wonder where she is, zura..." Hanamaru sighed as she awaited Yoshiko to arrive. The girls were going to hang out in Tokyo today. But as expected, she was late. They were to meet at 11:25, but she was nowhere to be seen. Just as Maru gave up, she saw the girl rushing over to her, bumping into people on the way.

"Z-Z-Zur-Zuramaru!!! As you can see, I'm promptly on time." She laughed with her "fallen angel voice."

"Actually, you're more than 20 minutes late."

             The two girls headed out into the city. First, they stopped at bakery to try some sweets. Hanamaru picked out a small chocolate muffin, stabbed it with a fork, and then offered it to Yoshiko.

"Here, Yoshiko-chan! I know you love chocolate, so eat up! Zura!"

"Wait! A-are you gonna let me eat from the muffin...itself?"

"Nope, zura! I'm gonna feed it to you! So open up...."

                Yoshiko resented the idea, but then a certain feeling went threw her body. She happily ate the muffin off the fork, to Maru's surprise. The girls smiled at each other. But this strange feeling wasn't going away. Later the girls went to karaoke, shopped, visited tourist sites, and even met other idols. But then, Hanamaru took Yoshiko back to her temple, where she lived.