CHAPTER ONE...

Dua Lipa as Arabella Jones

Fransisco Lachowski as Colton Black

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I woke up to the beautiful sound of my alarm.

Note the sarcasm.

BEE- Smashing my hand down on clock, it finally stopped beeping. I checked the time 6:30 am. Time to get uppp.

Getting up, I changed into my bathrobe and slipped into my washroom. I turned the taps on the Jacuzzi on, added this bubble bath and bathing salts I got over the holidays and got in.

I had a little white egg-shaped timer and set it for ten minutes. Yes. I actually time my baths. I can lose track of time sometimes.

It happens.

Happens a lot.

Sinking in, I let all my troubles float away with the bubbles that slowly rose off the bath and popped in mid-float.

BRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNG !!!

Awwww. Time's up.

I pulled the plug and got up, drying myself with my towel and headed off to get my bathrobe and slipped it on

I pulled the plug and got up, drying myself with my towel and headed off to get my bathrobe and slipped it on. I got my stuff from my wardrobe and put them on.

Then I stared at myself in the mirror. Boring brown eyes, long black hair, a mouth a little on the wide side, and thick eyebrows.

Not much to look at.

In my opinion...

And others, of course...

Anyhoo...

My clothes? Just white stockings with an orange long-sleeved shirt, a plaid orange short skirt and black converse. My hair, however, is a different story. 

Yes, it's your typical bird's nest.I finally tamed it and put it into a ponytail.

And orange ray bans with clear frames.

I was ready to go to school so I got my granola bar from the fridge and my backpack.

I take a bike to school since I don't have enough money to buy a car. All my money goes to Nana's chemotherapy and what-nots. I was just about to leave for school when Nana woke up. Nana is my grandma. She's terribly sick and spends most of her time in a wheelchair.

She's all I have ever since Mama, Uncle J and Pa died in that car crash 6 years ago. I love her so much.

"My princesses, good morning, how are you? Before you leave, can you be a darling and put the kettle on?" came her quiet croaky voice as she wheeled herself out of her bedroom.

"Sure give me a mo." I said.

Her face came into view. Waist long while hair in a bun, bright blue eyes, pale skin and pale red lips. She was wrinkled all over and had an oxygen tank rolling beside her like Hazel-Grace.

Seriously. I half expect Augustus to show up with half a leg.

Too bad he died...

You are a heartbreaker, John Green.

I put the kettle on and rushed to the door as Nana wheeled herself to the living room, probably to get her glasses which she left there last night.

''Love you, darlin' " she called from the living room.

I didn't reply since I was out the door and she probably wouldn't hear.

Now off to the hellhole called school.

***************************************************************

HIIIIIII!!!

Soooo... did you like it??? I'm sorry if its short but I want u guys to see if you like it first. Then I'll post longer ones. Please read, comment and follow.

Sasha.