A sour smile made its way to my face. I scanned her outfit, which consisted of mostly black. Black tight jeans, black Fall Out Boy tee shirt, and black little shoes with neon green laces.

"Hi," I laughed nervously.

She smirked. "Nice outfit."

I glanced at my baige flats with the nasty white bow on them, the light blue long skirt I was wearing, and the grey sweater I was wearing. The skirt wasn't even those stylish types. It was just long and heavy and I wanted to die because it was fifty degrees outside and very humid; one of the cooler days to the start of summer.

"Thanks," I shot sarcastically, sighing heavily.

And then just to my thoughtful luck, the three guys approached us with stolid expressions on their faces. The two twins were deliciously gorgeous, but don't get me wrong, so is Harry.

The dark-haried one only scanned me from head to toe, snickering to himself before I watched him put away a cigerette he was just playing with in his hands.

"We're going bowling," she said nonchalantly after embarrassing me, "you should come with."

I looked back down the hall of freezers at particularly nothing, just looking to see if my mother was watching or hearing our conversation. I turned back around to shake my head. "I wish I could."

She frowned lightly. "Sucks...Anyway, Serenity, this is Zayn," she pointed to the one twin with darker hair and hazel eyes. He was absolutely gorgeous, and even that was an understatement. "And this is Wayne." They both seemed to just raise their chins at me, carelessly going back into a conversation with their arms crossed over their chest stubbornly.

"And this is Harry," she said finally, a bright smile on her lips like she was teasing me about something she had no clue on. I don't think she knows I'm familiar with Harry to the point where we were making out behind a fense at the warehouse neon lights party.

He smirked. His heart-shaped, plump lips turned into that mischievous curve that made my insides boil. Maybe he's making fun of me or mentally undressing me. The second one sounds better to me. I hate being taunted, and when it does happen I'm usually left with a lecture on how you can't hit people physically.

I pressed my lips into a thin line, knowing that Clary was observing our interaction. "Nice to meet you, Harry."

The glint of amusement in his eyes was enough to tell me he understood what I was trying to do, and he doesn't like it. "What? We don't know each other now? Is that it?"

I grunted, rolling my eyes as Clary eyed us suspiciously. "Wait...you guys know each other?"

Before I could deny anything, Harry spoke up in his raspy, husky voice that would make anything wet. "Of course we do!" He exclaimed, too teasingly. "We met at Natalie's party."

Clary raised her eyebrows at me. "Oh really?"

"Yeah," I replied reluctantly. There's no point in denying it now. Clary just shrugged her shoulders, smirking lightly and turning away to Wayne and Zayn who were now walking towards the frozen pizzas. I looked back up at Harry, finding his obnoxious smirk and pale green eyes taunting me even more.

"I didn't know you dressed so...casually," he chuckled, shaking his head and eyeing me up and down quickly.

I felt bitterness towards him. He was taunting me. "I didn't know you were an asshole so...casually."

"Agreeable," he shrugged, like he didn't care that I was insulting him. "But really, you should come out with us." He leaned up against the freezer door I was just going to open, making me sigh heavily.