//1//

Luke awoke to the sound of beer bottles being thrown against his bedroom wall and smashing into tiny little pieces by his alcoholic mother. 

''You're a disgusting filthy cunt, you know that?'' She spat in his face as he sat up in bed. 

''Clean this fucking mess up now or so fucking help you'' She snarled at him before leaving his room, going back to her pit of spirits, wine and beer. 

He sighed and got a dust pan and brush, carefully brushing up the shards of glass on his floor, he stood up to go to the bin and stood on tiny piece of glass. He whimpered, throwing the other shards of glass he had collected back on the floor. 

He sighed and began to clean up the mess for the second time, this time successfully managing to clear up without injuring himself. 

  *08:07* 

''Fuck'' Luke whispered as he tried to brush his teeth as fast as he could, then slipping a Green Day shirt over his head and rushing to the front door, he had 8 minutes to get to work, well 6  after doing all that.

He grabbed his skateboard and tried to get to the little cafe on the corner as fast as he could. His hoodie flew in the wind as he passed the parade of shops nearby. 

As he turned the corner in which the cafe was on he came to a dramatic halt as a car nearly ran him straight over. 

The driver stepped out of the car, automatically shouting abuse at Luke. ''Why can't you watch where the fuck you-'' The driver stopped talking as he saw Luke staring directly at the ground, Luke looked up to see the man he served every morning in the tiny cafe. 

''I'm sorry'' Ashton whispered. ''I-it's okay'' Luke looked at Ashton until he felt uncomfortable with the eye contact and began to look at the floor again. 

''No, it's not, i can't treat one of my favorite waiters like that can I, i'll make it up to you, i promise'' Ashton smirked as he jumped back into his car, Luke looked up once again, watching Ashton start his car and then winking at him, before going to park in his usual parking spot to spend another morning watching Luke walk around the little cafe.