Revenge part 3 (LOST BOYS:RETURN)

Start from the beginning

I gag. "W-what are you doing?!?"

"Tell. Us." 

"Later!"

Then let go of my collar and just stared at me as I walked up to my house. I unlocked the door and proceeded. It was dead quiet, as normal. 

Till a note appeared on my kitchen table. 

"Up, down, all around. Your plan has been found. And now drop to the ground." (I know, terrible rhythm XD)

I immediately turned around, and saw blackness. 

Zzz

-

Bennett's p.o.v

Dang. Nearly half an hour and Naomi still hasn't come out of her house. Maybe she's just getting organized. Well, that would so be Naomi. Naomi is one of those neat-freaks that makes sure that she has everything with her. Well, I couldn't worry. And I shouldn't worry. That's Naomi's place. It's not like there would be a kidnapping there! Man, I worry too much. 

I laid back in my seat and lightly close my eyes. I can hear the laughter of Jordan so I pinch him and he just wails back at me. 

"Ow! Bennett! That hurt!" he whined. 

"Of course it did. Why else wouldn't I do it?" I replied. 

"Bent! You're my best friend! Why?"

"Pft. I could hear you laughing. Probably at me because you think you're gonna pull a prank on me and then blackmail me. Not gonna happen, again Jordan."

"Hey! That was one time! One time! Plus, I had to pay the price for it afterwards! It wasn't my fault you had your own fan-club of Bennomi shippers!"

"Wow, you just had to say that out loud, didn't you?"

"YES. YES I DID."

He was hurting my ears with his yelling. That voice is something that would topple a library with. 

"Stop screaming you idiot!"

"No! YOU STOP!"

"You're the one who started first!"

"And i'm gonna end this by-"

"Naomi's taking her time. Doesn't she remember that we have to go to our houses too?" Declan interrupted. 

We all look at each other and nodded. "Girls."

-

Mystery's p.o.v

I finally have her. My precious Naomi. I had to convince Raymond to come with me. It took a lot of money but who cares. I could always earn that money back for bets. Though, I have to reconsider the fact that Naomi might be impressed by what I did to the head-quarters. I had my boys take care of her room and clothes. Me however had to do the hard part. I scored double points for what I heard earlier at school. 

This is way too easy. I should get an award for being the best kidnapper of all times!

I carried Naomi to the back of the house. Raymond was just grabbing her phone and wallet. He did a little research and found out that Naomi's parents are out on vacation. More points for me!

-

"Where am i?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's IzuChann here! I just wanted to update you with all of the information I have for you guys. Since this is my most active readers, I would like to tell you somethings. The first one is kind of important for me so please read it!

1. I have a new book coming out! If you haven't noticed, it's called 'In Love With My Best-Friend'. This is kind of a fan-fiction for my friends, but I turned it into something that all readers can read. But only the author's note is out. But the first chapter is coming out today! Actually, in a couple of hours. If you guys want, you can read the description of the book and see if you like it. It might turn out to be cliche but you never know. I really hope that you like my new book because I am trying to become a great writer. If you would be so kind to just check it out and view it, you would be my supporter. I know i'm not the best writer out there, but thank you so much for reading this. So, yeah. Please read it when you get the chance!..

2. I'm nearly to 3k views! YAS! Thank you guys so much for these views. I would have never been there without you. Nonetheless, if you guys didn't keep reading these, I would've just quit the life of a writer. You guys are amazing. And I hope you know that. 

3. Any suggestions? I would love to write your suggestions out because I love to see my fabulous readers happy! Although, there are limits to them. I kind of don't do, eh, dirty fan-fictions because they aren't mine to type. My vocabulary for those type is not really, advance, I would say. So, yeah... (*awkward laugh)

4. I am tired. Not from writing, but because for the fact that I still have a B in math. YES. The only subject. Middle-school is rough. 

;-; THAT ONE B THAT COULD'VE BEEN AN A...

I love you guys!

-IzuChann