MEETING THE LEAGUE

After breakfast hal thought it would be good idea to introduce you to the team."Are you sure about this Hal?"I said"trust me there the nicest people you'll ever meet"he said"okay"you replied you and Hal walked into the control room where everyone was.Hal introduced you to everyone the all seemed nice expect for batman.

You decided to do some training with wonder woman since she challenged you "are you ready " she said pulling out her sword "ready"you said wonder woman charged at you with her sword you put up a sheild then you flew into the air forming multiple knives with your ring threw it towards her she dodged it she took out her lasso a grabbed your feet and pulled you down you looked up to she wonder woman in the air ready to strike with her sword you flew out of the way. Then you came behind she swung her sword at you but missed you ducked and kicked her leg knocking her off balance.You made a sword with your ring and pointed it at her face" your good " she said you removed the sword from her face " thanks I get practice"you said you suddenly hear clapping you turn you head to see Hal  "nice job (y/n!)"he said you blushed and turned you head back to wonder woman "it's was an honor training with you wonder woman"you smiled"please call me Diana"she smiled back you shook hands and walked out of the training room.

" You did good "said Hal "thanks"you said a yellow a red blur flew past " hey guys " Barry said in excitement " Hey Barry how are you? " I said " great I stopped by (fav food place) want
Some?"he asked "sure"you and Hal replied

5 mins later

You,Hal and Barry finished eating " what now ?" asked Barry you thought for a moment then it came to you " do we have any paint? " you asked " yeah in the storage room "said Hal " then I have an idea " you smirked