RANT 2

2. JB is a hypocrite and contradicting himself “screaming isn’t music” quoted JB in one of his interviews (I know this from the Asking Alexandria meme) while he listens to metal music to get ‘inspiration’ he quoted: ''I like rock music, I like Guns N' Roses and Metallica. The Beatles. I like Metallica's 'Fade to Black' and 'One'. It's edgy and emotional with those instruments and electric guitars and stuff.'' 

Source: http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/music/articles/20120704justin-bieber-heavy-metal.html#ixzz2tkOSNJAz JB Insulted metal music bands and fans in this letter:“this is the worst thing he has ever done, because he criticized Metallica:

"The singer, Hetfield, is mediocre and abuses of the screams, he completely lacks the harmony with which I was born. And the guitarist, only makes noises. So where is the music then? 

hahahahhaha, he has harmony and James doesn't? 

and about Megadeth:

"I thought they were different, but I was disappointed. The singer uses a vocal style that makes me dislike, something like he is in constant crying. And the other musicians in the band... I best don't give an opinion. "

he says Dave sings like he's crying, that's an insult to thrash! 

and about all the heavy metal fans:

"These teens are violent, are expressed poorly and live his life as a sentence, a bad thing.”