"Tch." You looked down at the ground.

"Mikleo!" Gramps appeared in front of Mikleo. "You are not to use that arte against one of our own!" Gramps scolded.

"S-Sorry." Mikleo couldn't help but look down at the ground in shame.

"Y/N! I understand that you want to help but I didn't teach you those techniques for you to hurt someone else. Besides, Mikleo's just worried about you, the outside world is dangerous." Sorey told you.

"But still." You clenched your fists.

"Hey, don't worry."

And with that, Sorey walked towards the girl...

Alisha Diphda's POV
9:00
[At the gate of Elysia] (2 weeks later)
"I bid you farewell, Sorey." I said my goodbyes after handing back the shepherd's glove that he gave me in the ruins.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I don't know this feeling, but I think you'll make a great shepherd someday..."

"Alisha..."

"S-Sorry, maybe I said too much. Anyway, goodbye Sorey."

"Yeah, have a safe trip."

I gave one final smile and embarked. I wonder where my guardian seraph is, apparently he was nowhere to be found. Maybe he's exploring those ruins, after all, he, Sorey and Mikleo are avid ruin enthusiasts.

I made it to the all too familiar twists and turns.

"Aroundight Forest." I muttered.

How long did I spend in this place the last time I was here? It was hell, it's so hard to navigate in that you would think there was something changing the walls around.

"That's right." A voice hissed from behind me.

I turned swiftly and lunged my spear at it. It lurched back almost inhumanly and countered with a round house kick. I fell back into a wall, and got a good glimpse of my assailant before he could attack again.

He tried to hit me with a right straight, I ducked down and hit him upwards with my spear. He flew up and landed on a tree.

"That uniform." I looked him up.

Brown, leathery shirt and pants, there was a strange aura about him.

"Kehehe." His twisted chuckle echoed throughout the forest. "Nice to meet you Ms. main dish."

"You're that assassins guild." I said sternly.

I aimed my spear up at him, keeping my grip sturdy.

"Kehehe, are you sure those are the last words you want to utter?"

"I will not die her-" I found myself gasping for air and grasping at my throat.

He pinned me against the wall, hard.

"Are you sure?" His slithery voice whispered into my ear.