Saved by Trafalgar Law

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I do not own One Piece!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!!! (Oh! Please follow me!!)

P.S.- There are quite a few time skips in this part (because I'm lazy and this is supposed to be a short story...). I apologize!!

Exactly a year ago today, I "joined" the Kid Pirates. I'm not a member, I'm just a toy that is waiting to be thrown away. At this point, it would be better. 

This morning, I was woken up by five guys walking into my room. They all had their hands behind their backs, hiding something. Slowly, they all reveal what they're hiding. 

Plates of food???? 

What? 

Suddenly, one of them spoke up. "Zoe, we are throwing a party to celebrate your first year as a Kid Pirate. Eat up, you'll need it." They set the plates down on a table and walked over to the bed. They released one of my wrists so I could eat and then they walked out.

I didn't think twice before grabbing a plate and eating. I ate all of the food and fell asleep after I was done. Eating makes me tired. 

Later, I was woken up by a guy entering. He wasted no time, doing what he wanted. As soon as he left, another guy walked in. When he left, another came in. They weren't giving me breaks like usual. They didn't stop coming. 

Finally, I realized, this party wasn't for me. It was for them... to have fun... with me. It was non-stop. All day. 

Around noon, I knew that I was not going to survive this night. I had blood pouring out of multiple wounds all over my body. I knew I had a couple of broken bones. I could feel my body failing. 

Once everyone had their turn with me, and I mean everyone, the handcuffs were taken off and I was thrown off the ship. Luckily, we were docked at an island and I landed on the beach. Though, it wouldn't have made a difference if we were in the middle of the ocean. They would've thrown me off into the ocean for me to drown. But, I can't help but feel that it would be better that way. 

It was dark out and pouring rain. What was left of my clothes, were soaked immediately. I contemplated just laying there to die, but ultimately decided against it. So, I slowly got onto my knees and then stood up. 

I managed to stumble to the nearby town and wander down an alley, my breathing ragged and uncontrolled, before I collapsed on the ground. 

I gave up. 

I wasn't going to live. 

I laid still on the ground, in the rain, waiting to die. I hope wherever I go, is better than this place.

As I was closing my eyes, allowing myself to be engulfed in the darkness, to go into a deep sleep, never waking up, I heard footsteps. They grew closer and closer. The person stopped in front of me and bent down to look at me. I opened my eyes just enough to see the person in front of me. 

It was a guy. 

Once he realized that I was alive, he picked me up. I went limp in his arms, quiet mumbles escaping my lips. 

"Tra...fal...gar...Law." 

Time Skip

Everything was pitch black. I couldn't see anything. 

Is this the afterlife? Did I finally die? Is it finally over? 

"Are you awake?" 

So, I'm not dead after all.