Cold Wind Farm

You slowly raised from the dirt, letting off a few coughs. You shoved under the cold Wind and you looked around. You were in the middle of a corn stalk. You could see light not too far ahead.

You walk towards the light to see a barrel with grass and stick inside, and a fire lite on top. You liked the warmth of the fire. As you got closer to it, a generator became visible. It was completely dead and not working.

"Hey!" A girl cheered as she ran up to you. She had reddish hair. "I'm Meg!" She cheered as she ran up to the generator. "Y/n. Y/n L/n." You said walking up. Her hands were covered in oil as she pulled some wire and began to fix them. 

"Have you seen anyone else?" She asked. Right after you heard a roaring of a chainsaw and it grew close quick. Your heart began to race and Meg grabbed your wrist and ducked behind some wooden broken pieces. 

The nameless creature limb to the generator, his foot slammed against it and it began to spark up. Your breathing was heavy and when you looked to your side Meg had moved away. 

The creature searched for the person who had started the generator. An area not too far from you started to glow and you could hear the rumbling of the generator. 

The creature ran towards the light with his chainsaw. You sighed and began to work on the generator with Meg. She told you what to do since you didn't know anything about fixing things. 

"Need any help?" Asked a man. He fixed his glasses kneeling to the generator. He help Meg. You weren't paying attention too much. You could hear the distant chainsaw. You ended up setting your hand on a gear and the generator blew onto sparks.

You pulled away from the generator and covered your face. Meg and the other gu hid and you ran behind a tree. The next thing the killer was two feet in front of you. 

You ran and threw down a near by pallet. The roaring man smashed the pallet into pieces. You gasped and you began to ran faster. The killer caught up and smacked you with his sledge hammer. 

You shrieked in pain and ran into a small building. You looked at the stairs and new it was bad news. You continued to run threw the building and you threw down the pallet. 

The man groaned and you continued to run. Somehow when you turned around, you didn't see him. You covered your wound with your hand and you walked away. 

You took your hand to see whe damage and your hand was covered in blood. "Hey!" A gal came up. Her skin dark and her hair fuzzy and placed in a pony tail. She began to collect leaves and grass to help stop the bleeding.

"Thank you." You smiled. "I'm Claudette." She said walking off to a near by generator. "Uh..Y/n." You followed her, the chainsaw was roaring and shortly after their was a male shriek. 

Both you and Claduette turned to the horrified screech. Claudette began to run in that direction, hoping to help the man. You sighed and followed her. Then you came across a random chest. You stopped following her and opened the chest. 

You searched through the chest, it was a whole lot of scrap and hay. Eventually you founded some bandages. You took them and stuffed them in your pocket. 

You ran in the same direction Claudette ran. Then someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the ground. "Sorry. He's still around. Looking for the person who was just here." Claudette explained. 

The killer ran past the both of you, not taking notice of your guys breathing. Claudette took her chance and removed the black haired man. You three went into to a corner to heal. 

You handed Claudette the bandages, and she wrapped them around the his shoulder. Claudette tried saying she could patch up his back where he was hit with the chainsaw.