Chapter 1: Introduction!

Edited: For those who don't get it further on, please let me explain. This book contains Naruto references and its characters. All of the references and characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto. I have already put it up beforehand, but I guess it wasn't enough. Check the tags if you don't believe me. Thank you...
--------------------------------

Hello, my name is (Y/N) Aishi. I'm a freshman at Akademi High. I live with my family. And today, I will be attending my new school. I also go there with my childhood friend, Osano Najimi.

He has a short temper but sometimes he is very caring and sweet

He has a short temper but sometimes he is very caring and sweet. I known him for many years now, since I moved here thirteen years. At first, he was very mean to me but after a few weeks of being together, he started to be nice and open up to me. He is my best friend. He knows me better than anyone and I'm grateful to have a friend like that. But recently he has been acting very strange. He's always spluttering and his face goes red when I talked to him. Weird.

Anyways, right now I'm just finished putting on my uniform and went downstairs. I went to the dinner table and saw that my family were already eating, well my mother already finished hers.

"Oh good morning, sweetie! Did you sleep well last night?" My mom asked. Her name is Ryoba Aishi. She is very cheerful and energetic. She is always up for anything and everything. She is the best mom ever (A/N: she is not a Yandere by the way.)

(A/N: pretend that the knife isn't there, people

(A/N: pretend that the knife isn't there, people.)
I nodded as a reply. "Sweetheart, come and eat. It's almost time for school." My dad said emotionlessly. His name is Madara Aishi. He has very long and spiky black hair. His eyes are black as well.

He isn't very sociable

He isn't very sociable. He is very intimidating and doesn't show his emotions freely unless he was alone with mom and us. He is very overprotective about us. Especially me. At first, he didn't approve of me having Osano as my friend since he is a guy. But later on, he accepted him, only because mom convinced him. He can't go against mom. And I got my personality (except The intimidating part.) from him and I got my looks from my mom.

I sat down next to my little brother, Hanako. He is like mom. He is cheerful and loving. He is very feminine and that's why kids in school bully him.

We went to the same middle school together until I graduated from there to Akademi High

We went to the same middle school together until I graduated from there to Akademi High. Back then, I always protected him from the bully. If you didn't know, I was a karate and Judo champion. Dad made me take classes so I can protect myself and Hanako as well. And it paid off really well.

"Good morning, Big sister!" He greeted me cheerfully.

"Good morning, Hanako." I greeted back emotionlessly. I gave him a pat on the head like I normally do. He went back to eating and I started to eat as well.

Once I was done, I grabbed my lunchbox and gave Hanako a voice recorder. "Why did you gave me this, Big sister?" He tilts his head a little.

"When the bullies try to do anything to you, play this. I'm off to school now." I said and left to the front door.

"Goodbye and have fun at school, sweetie!"

"Hn. And tell that boy to not try anything funny, (Y/N)."

"Goodbye, big sister!"

"Goodbye, Minna." I said back as I close the door. I then saw Osano, leaning against the wall of our fences (A/N: is that what they called it?)

"Good morning, Osano."

"Jeez what took you so long? I-it's not like I w-was waiting for you or a-a-anything, Baka." He looks away with a red face. See what I mean?

"Well thanks anyway, Osano." I gave him a small smile. Which made his face more red.

"W-whatever. L-Let's just go already. W-We're g-gonna be late." He walked ahead of me and I follow behind.

With Madara
I grew an irk mark when I saw that kid blushing at my daughter. 'He better not do anything to her or else he is gonna get it.'

"Aww~ look, honey. They are so cute together like that. They remain me of us when we were young and how I fell in love with you~." Ryoba cooed as she hugs my arm.

"I don't trust that boy one bit. I swear I will kill him if he tries anything funny." I gripped on the curtain tightly as I glared holes through his head.

"You're so sweet, Madara~. I love you~. " she said and I blush.

"I'm not sweet, Ryoba. I'm just really overprotective. That's all."

"Sure~." We then walk back to the kitchen. And I smile a ghost smile at my wife.

Bonus
With Hanako
I walked into class and the bullies started to walk to me.

"Hey there, Girly. Heard your sister is gone. Alone now, eh?" The leader of the bullies said as he smirks at me.

I grew scared but then remembered about the voice recorder that big sister gave me. I pulled it out and play it.

"If you even think about laying a single finger on Hanako, then be prepare for what's about to come." With that said, they retreated back to their seat, fearing that my sister might get them.

'Wow! My big sis is so cool! I love her so much! Arigato big sis!' He sat down happily like a good boy he is.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^To be continue^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^