Human!Simba x reader

Requested by the lovely Xx-MoonMallow-xX! I hope you enjoy it, I'll be honest though this is the first I've heard of a Human Simba so please be nice!

You wake up with a groan, hearing the birds chirp RIGHT outside your window. Why do they have to do that?  You swing the blanket off and roll down to the floor. Back on top of the bed, your boyfriend Simba wakes up. "(y/n), w..what are you doing..?" He says in a sleepy voice. You look up to see him leaning over the edge of the bed. His eyes are shut but that doesn't distract you from his crazy red bedhead hair. You giggle at the sight and he sneaks an eye open, "What?" You let out a laugh and stretch, "Oh nothing, its just that mom and dad are coming over for lunch in," you glance at the clock, "45 minutes and you are sooo not ready."

His eyes snap open, "Oh my gosh! I totally forgot!" He leaps out of the bed and runs towards the shower, his back muscles tense. You roll around a bit before standing to clean the house a little. The shower is running and coffee is brewing in the kitchen. The kitchen is clean, but the living room is just a mess. You quickly clean and tidy before glancing at the clock again. It reads 12:52. Oh my gosh, I need to get dressed and get cooking! I only have half an hour! 

You rush into the bedroom to hear the shower off. Simba opens the door quickly, a towel around his waist. You can't help but smile at the half naked man, taking in all of his glorious, wet muscles. Your eyes scan all the way up to his face, which seems strained. Your frown a bit and move over to him, "What's the matter honey?" He whimpers and wipes his forehead with an equally moist arm. "I am just a bit nervous is all." He tries to smile and moves past you to the closet. He picks through the large closet, throwing different shirts across the closet, seeing the smallest flaw. You rush over and take his face in your hands.

He stops and looks into your eyes. His soft brown eyes search yours for an answer. You sigh and kiss him. He leans into the kiss, almost pushing you over. His breathing slows and his hands leave the clothing, wrapping you close to him. You pull back when you feel his hands try to peel your clothing off. "Simba, tell me what is REALLY wrong." He looks down and rubs your back before meeting your eyes again.

To your dismay, you see tears forming along the edges. His voice is quiet when he finally answers, "I...I just don't know what to do. I don't think I can do this. What if your fa...father.. What if he doesn't like me?" His eyes have taken to yours again and he seems to grow so small. He looks like a small boy, so unsure of himself. You can't help but laugh and take him into a HUGE hug.

"Simba, he will love you! You are charming, smart, and not to mention sexy as hell!" You kiss him all over his face and down his shoulders and then to his chest. You can feel the heat radiating off your cheeks as he chuckles along. You look up to see him practically glowing in his towel, a glint in his eyes. Suddenly he leaps off of his heels and tackles you. You land gentle on top of his pile of shirts, he hovers overhead. "You know, I think I love you more than anything else on the planet (y/n)." He smiles down at you, his red hair dropping over his shoulders. He seems to be sadden by a sudden thought, "You know, come to think of it I think dad would have loved you too. I am sure of it." You give him a sympathetic smile before pulling his towel loose and bringing him down on you.

His body heat seeps through your clothes and warms you to the core. He rubs your sides and hums into your neck. An explosion of pleasure racks your body and you shiver despite the warmth. His breath is hot on your collar bone as he leaves little kisses, saying "I love you so much" with each one. He frees a hand and brings it down to the hem of your shirt.

His lips feel so good on your shoulder, so good in fact that you almost didn't hear the door bell ring. You both freeze before Simba jumps up and you tear down the hallway towards the door. Looking through the window you see your parents standing there smiling at you. You smile back before you open the door, hoping that Simba has some clothes on his body.