But Those Aren't His Lips

Category of dream: Haunting

How do you tame the heart of a rabid beast?
Surely you dont cage it.
Or abuse it to demand obedience.
Surely you don't tie it down until it moves no more.
Sometimes its even simpler than that.
Compassion.
Compassion can turn a monster into a teddy bear.
Showing an aggresive animal compassion,
Shows that animal love and respect.
With compassion, you can conquor anything,
And maybe even more so,
That beast will come to stay forever.

It was a warm evening and Bucky had gotten into a destructive argument with Steve about who could destroy something the best. They both continuously drew money out of the ATM up the ramp next to me, to buy something and destroy it. I was sitting watching them go on and on.

Eventually I watched as Bucky drew near to the ramp and began to walk up it. I looked at him with concern.

"Don't do it, babe." I said with love. He looked back at me from his shoulder. He crouched in his assassin like ways.

"Why?"

"Just don't. Its not worth it." I reply. He creeped foward and continued to stare at me. I became upset and looked towards my feet and then back at him. He took another step foward. "Why are you doing this?" I ask.

He grabs ahold of the railing and hops over it. When he lands he walks my way almost in tears that he upset me that much. He takes a seat next to me and rests his head on the brick wall and faces me. I shift my body and sit in between his legs on my knees and look at his eyes.

His light blue eyes that reflect my own. I grab either side of his face and lean my forehead upon his and close my eyes. He does the same but lifts my head in a manner of concern and looks into my eyes. Seeing as though my hands were still on his cheeks, I pulled him foward and pressed my lips to his and kissed him so deeply that I could feel his entire soul. When I drew away from him, I was deeply saddened because I wanted more, but we had a pact. The first person to pull away has to wait until the other person kisses you back. This was difficult because his lips were my addiction but I wanted to savor them after the kiss.

I loved his smell, his taste, his lips and eyes. Over all Bucky was my drug and I would do anything to keep him for myself. Including kill.

Upon Waking Up:

When my eyes opened for real, I realized that I felt his lips, but the lips I felt didn't belong to Bucky. The lips belonged to my ex. They were so familiar that it had me on edge all day.  I wasnt quite sure how to percieve this dream, but it was one of a few that I will always love.