A Plan

Weeks past by fast, and Kenny's parents were going out for the anniversary of their marriage.  The babysitter shortly arrived, after Kenny's parents explained the rules to him.

"Now, you be a good boy, Kenny."  Mother said.  "Mommy and Daddy will be back in a few, okay?"  Kenny nodded politely.  By then, his parents left.  A moment later, the babysitter took her cell phone, and called her boyfriend to come over.

"Hey baby," the babysitter said to the phone.  Kenny heard chuckling in the kitchen. "I'm babysitting, babe.  But if you come over, then I can..." her voice faded as Kenny went down the hall to his bedroom.

He went under the bed, and took a shoe box from under it.  Inside was a walkie talkie.  Kenny turned it on, and talked into it.

"Hello?" Kenny uttered.

"Hello, Kenny." a voice replied.  It was the hooded boy with the burned face.  "Are you ready for the plan?"
"Yes, sir." Kenny said.  The walkie talkie squealed.

"No need to call me sir.  Please, call me Billy."

"Okay, Billy."

                         °°°

The babysitter, and her boyfriend were busy in the parents' bedroom, as Kenny goes quietly to his little sister's bedroom.  He stood there, hovering over the sleeping baby.  Kenny gently picked her up, the baby, cooing in her sleep.

"Hello, Emma."  Kenny uttered softly.  "Today's the day to meet God..." Kenny chuckled slightly, and went out the back door to the garden.