First Time // Connor

Start from the beginning

“Relax, no ones sleeping on the couch” you laughed a little. You put away your stuff and saw your boyfriend sitting on the couch watching whatever it was that was on tv. You sat crisscross on the couch next to him trying to see if he was paying attention.

“Hey Y/N, you wanna watch a movie?” he said looking over at you.

“Only if my boyfriend will cuddle with me” you said trying to be cute.  he laughed moving over to be closer with you. He turned on a random movie and you guys sat there watching the movie for a while until you ended up just looking up at him in happiness. He caught your eyes with his own and leaned down to kiss you again, but this kiss was different then the one at the airport it was so much more intense. You kissed him back with everything you had. Before you knew it you were in the midst of a makeout session and you were on top of him and he pulled away.

“We should stop, if we go any further I dont know if I could stop myself from going too far” he said sweetly.

“What if i wanna go too far” you challenged.

“I just dont want you to feel like you have to or anything like that.” he said rubbing your sides.

“There has been nobody ive ever wanted to do this with more, trust me this is what I want” you say confidently.

“I know this may sound rushed, but i love you and i wanna make sure that you wont regret this later.” he said in a calm yet worried voice.

“Do you just not wanna have sex with me? is that the issue here?” you said getting irritated.

“No,no of course not. You’re fucking beautiful and id be honored to have sex with you baby girl” he said kissing you deeply.

“But let me lead” he whispered in your ear before the both of you were flipped positions on the couch.

“Maybe we should take this to your room” you giggled as he was peppering kisses all over your neck.
Before you knew it he playfully lifted you up and leaded you to his bedroom. He put you down only to rid himself of his shirt and lightly press you to the bed kissing down your neck causing little whimpers to leave your lips. you reached to pull your shirt over your head but his hands stopped you.

“Let me” he said sweetly, whilst lightly lifting your shirt over your head and putting it on the floor. He held your face as if it was glass, with the most sensitive and delicate touch and looked into your eyes with love evident in his face.

“Beautiful” he whispered before kissing you again and again. On your lips, on your neck, on your chest, and trailing all over your stomach.

“I want you to know that every inch of you is absolutely beautiful, and i'm going to cherish every inch of your body” he said smoothly running his hands behind your back ridding yourself of your bra. Once the bra was off of your body you heard a noise come from connor that you’ve never heard him make in your entirety of knowing him. He cupped your breasts in his hand rubbing you and running his thumb over the sensitive skin, causing you to shut your eyes in pleasure.

“Does that feel good princess” he said in a low voice. you let out a strangled moan.

“Just enjoy it,hm” he said before putting his mouth where his hands were making your mind block out everything besides him. Your hands gripped onto the sheets not knowing where to put your hands. He placed your hands in his hair in response causing you to run and pull your fingers through his hair. He slowly made his way to where your waistband was as he fiddled with the button on your jeans and looked up at you almost asking for permission. You nodded your head causing him to pull your jeans and underwear down and off of your body. His head was between your legs bringing you to a state of ecstasy your hands in his hair moaning out like you never thought you would but the pleasure took over your body. Your high was approaching when you felt the lost of contact making you gasp in confusion making him chuckle and leading his lips back to your neck relaxing you.

“When you come baby, I want to be inside you” he said before separating your bodies only to take his pants off along with his boxers. He came close to you kissing you with passion before speaking to you again

“You’re absolutely sure about this right?” he said searching for any sign of doubt from you.

“I’m positive, as crazy as it may seem i love you too babe” you said kissing him with everything you had. He grabbed a condom and pulled it on himself before entering you.

“Sh,baby I know its gonna hurt in the beginning but im gonna go slow okay?” he said softly caressing your face. he wasn’t lying, he took it slow and it was painful in the begining but once you got past that you felt extreme pleasure throughout your body.

“Shit Con, you can go faster, please” you said almost sounding desperate. you didnt need to tell him twice because after that he went so fast you swear your legs were shaking. You could feel your high approaching again and you gripped on the back of his neck, your head falling back.

“Just let it go, babygirl.” he said in a soothing tone before both of you rode out your highs and he pulled out to lay next to you. You looked down to see you bled all over the sheets, you were absolutely mordified and shut you eyes murming words along the lines of “Fuck” and “Shit”. “Babe whats wrong?” he said looking over to you.

“I'm sorry, I kinda um” you said glancing down embarassed.

“I'ts alright, we can change the sheets its not a big deal. its normal babygirl dont be embarassed” he said kissing you. Him as well as yourself put some clothes on before changing the sheets and throwing the stained ones in the dirty clothes. You had underwear and a random shirt you found on top of the dresser of what you assumed was his shirt.

“Cute” he commented on the shirt making you laugh. After everything you and connor headed to bed and slept intertwined with each other.

A/N

Sooo, new chapter!! Ughh it took me so long!! Don't forget to vote and comment ;)