Chapter 8

ABBY'S POV:

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere, I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

~Say Something-A Great Big World~

My eyes widen in fear. Pick one? They all deserve to live and having to pick which one dies. Is heart breaking.

I cant be selfish. No. Maybe I should say that I should get killed and the rest get to be set free? Would that be better? Probably.

I gulped looking at Michael.

"Come on dear. Hurry up and choose." He swung the gun around a bit, pointing at all of us.

"Who dies?" He continued and I took a deep breath.

"Me." I said out loud for all of them to hear.

"I. did. not. expect. that." He smiled, playing with one of the curls on my head. "Well, someone has to die. Any last words to these 3 men?" He raised an eyebrow and I nodded, making him step back.

"Abby, don't" Luke walked up to me. "You don't deserve to be put through all this." He finished his sentence and I shook my head.

"Take care of the rest of the lads, yeah? Be their leader instead of Michael." I looked up at him into his bright blue eyes. He sighed, cupping my face.

"Luke, please don't make this harder than it should be." I whispered.

"Oh come onnnn." Michael whined. "I've got a better idea, I take Abby. You guys live your 'happy' lives. Yep? Yeah doing it. So, hurry hurry." He went on.

"I promise, I'll find you. I wont stop." He leaned his forehead on mine. I nodded and he leaned down, brushing his soft lips against mine before actually kissing me which I gladly kissed him back.

"Bye.." He mumbled and I shook my head. "Its never a goodbye, only a see you later." I smiled and he chuckled, hugging me tightly before walking back to his spot.

I turned to Ashton, smiling and hugged him tightly.

"Take care of Luke while I'm gone, will ya?" He nodded.

"See you later, Abs." He hugged me again then turned to Calum.

"I'll miss you." He said, hugging me. "I'll miss you too." I smiled. "You take care of Luke too!" A tear escaped my eye and he fake smiled. "Of course." I seen his eyes water. I turned to Michael following him out the door, to his car and out of this town.... for a while... or maybe forever...

LUKE'S POV:

I paced back and forth. This. cant. be. happening.

"We'll find he-"

"And if we don't? What if she's already dead! I cant loose this girl, she's different." I sighed.

"Calm down, mate. We'll find her." Niall spoke up and I tried to calm down but I couldn't.

My breathing was heavy and I couldn't take it, at all. I shoved my gun into my pocket along with my pocket knife. Yes I was going after her and yes it was sort of a stupid idea but I couldn't let this girl go to waste. I think I actually love her, more than I did to the other girls.

"We're coming with you." Ashton stood up along with Calum, Louis, Liam, and Niall right behind him. I smiled and nodded, walking out to the car. Liam and Louis took the second car and the others went with me.

I was praying Abby had her phone. If not, then we're going to have to track Michael's phone or car. Hopefully he doesn't know about the car or phone tracking because if he does then we're freaking screwed.

~

We drove for the past 9 hours, tracking his car.

"Where the hell is he going?!" Calum whined.

"Yeah, Im hungry!" Niall butted in and I continued to drive then my eyes widen.

"He's... he's going to London. Where he killed most people." I mumbled, remembering the cruel room with blood everywhere.

"Oh god." Ashton whispered.

~

Its been about 2 days of driving and we were tired. I tried to sleep while Calum drove but all I had was nightmares so I lied there quietly.

"We're here." Calum shook me and I shot up, getting out of the car.

"We walk the rest of the way, because he'll see us coming and he'll straight shoot her." He added, getting out. The rest of the guys did the same, loading guns, taking knives.

I was already ready so I started to run, quickly and they started to do the same. I felt like the leader. I remember Abby's voice in my head 'Be their leader, not Michael' I smiled at her voice repeating in my head.

I was so ready to kill Michael, should've done it a long time ago but I wad just too scary well now.

I'm not.