~Promo~

Dhan Tan Nan...

I am here... i disappeared na? i am sorry. was hell busy... seriously. But now i am back. Cheers for the writer. 

And yes, the last promo of this story and journey. 

The coming update is last and final update and will be followed by an epilogue. 

******

He took two steps near me and cleaned my lips a bit with his handkerchief, while my eyes locked with his.

"aur kuch chahiye?" he asked me in a concerned tone.

I shook my head looking down and stepping away from him a bit "nahi... thank you..."

For few seconds I kept looking down. I don't know how should I look in to his eyes.

But just then I felt my hand being held by his. He stared at my heena cladded hands. A small smile was on his lips. Smile appeared on my face too.

"you love mehendi na?" I asked in a trance, while his eyes shot up at me.

He smiled and then again looked down at my hands "hmm... I love it." he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

We stood there just like that. Him holding my hands, me looking at him, he looking at me.

****** 

"promise me that, you will be happy... with him...." his words fumbled, I knew it was hurting him to say that.

My chin wobbled as I cried harder.

"promise me that... you will give all rights to him which a husband has..." he sobbed and leaned forward just to touch my forehead with his.

"Manik...stop please..." I sobbed. 

******

Staringat his teary eyes, the thought again ran in my mind. Were we crossing thelimit? Tomorrow we are going to marry different person. Practically we were committedto someone. Was it cheating on them?

******

Ahooo... Ahooo... What is happening?

Can anyone guess? of course you all can... So come on hurry up guess... 

And yes, The last chapter is hell long.... Pheww... i still have to write so much... So i am going. 

And i will be back once the update is ready, which depends on how you respond to the promo. I will be over with the writing probably today, but i will update once i see good response. 

Until then... Tata....