Human! Bendy x Female! Reader

Ok so in my version Bendy would some what look like that or whatever ok but here's a quick summary of what's happening. Ok so Joey and Henry or now dead and Bendy is now going to get revenge on the finale creator... You, but in your case he says in the letter that all the three of you guys are making a reboot for the season and this time "humanized" so you were one of the main animators there along side Henry. And this is where it takes place.

Reader's P.O.V

I step out of my car in the parking lot and see two other cars there signaling that Joey and Henry must already be here. As I walk inside the door is already opened to the studio. I look around and see its empty as space.

'Fucking pricks... Of course they wouldn't be here on time...' I start to wander around and see a note on my sketching table that's been here all these years. It read, '(Y/N)! Glad you can make it! Joey and I have ran off a while to just do some errands real quick to fix up the studio! At the mean time why not make some sketches for the reboot?'

You had no other option on what to do so you just went along with it making some sketches of Bendy first. He was well suited for himself as he wore something a butler would wear but you made some quick designs on it that would reflect off his risky, mischievous behavior he has.

He did not have no tailor suit or anything special like that, it was with a simple grey vest that had also had white sleeves going up to his elbows. And then for his pants it was all black and had black shiny shoes to go along with them. And as for his hair you sorta went along with it and just make like a short ponytail at the end.

You added in his signature horns and tail which you just simply adored. You decided to draw some more of this new Bendy and let's just say your thoughts went alittle bit to ahead of themselves and were going to the naughty side of art.

I couldn't help but smile at this while blushing softly and having some scenes play out in my head. Humming quietly to myself and I heard a big slamming of a door nearby. 'Guess they are back now." I got up and headed off to the direction of the sound. The light was on and so I de I ed to knock politely saying, "Henry? Joey you there?"

The lights completely turned off in the room and I then put my hands on my hips. "Ha ha very funny, come on stop playing around we need to get to work!" I open the door try to find the switch. The door slams shut behind me causing me to jumps back hitting the wall. "Ow-" I was then pushed harshly against the wall my arms pinned above my head. "Hey! What's going on here!" I was starting to feel very suck in my stomach afraid that Joey and Henry were not here and it was some else.

The lights then flickered back on brightly blinding me a bit. I look up to see the face of then person who had pinned me and it was.... "Bendy..."

"Here in the flesh~!" My mind was racing with question while my mouth was agape. "Who the fuck- How are you. Wait a second... LET ME GO YOU PRICK!" I struggled under his grip trying to break free. He only snickered at me trying.

Bendy's P.O.V

'I loved the way she wiggled under me knowing that her life might end'
I chuckled lightly trying not to laugh so hard. "What's so funny!" She barks at me.

"The way how you struggle to get out is so very cute~" I look down at her to see she was biting her lip frustrated at my comment. "You know the only reason why I brought you here was to kill you, right?"