°Hellø°

Song Of Chapter:

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (GreenDay)

-----------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) = Your name
(Y/L/N) = Your Last name.

Hi my names (Y/N) (Y/L/N) , I'm 13 years old.
And this is my story.

When I was 5 my dad passed away due to being shot. My mom and I where very upset with the fact that he died. About 3 days after he died we had his funeral. That was the day I meet my Uncle for the first time. He looked scary and sounded scary. That was also the day that my mom told him that if something happened to her, he could adopt me. When I was 10 my mom and I got in a car crash. I was in critical condition but my mom sadly died. About 3 weeks after, my Uncle filed for full custody of me. Ever since my mom died I haven't been the same.

" (Y/N) get your fat ass down here before I come up there and beat the shit out of you. "

Welcome to my living hell.

My uncle started drinking 3 months before my mom passed away. He took on drinking, smoking, drugs, and more. I tried to file for abuse and child endangerment but he just kept telling the police that I was fine....... I'm not and no body but my best friend Natalie can see my pain. Most times I wonder why I'm alive. My uncle doesn't care and no one else does. I tried 2 times but my mind got to me. My mind kept repeating the same thing over and over again. " Stay Alive, Stay Alive For Me" Ever since I found out about Twenty One Pilots I fell in love with them. Tyler has taught me to be strong and survive the hardest times ever and Josh has taught me to be who I am and think about the good people that are in my life.

The only good people in my life are Natalie and her mom. Her mom Stacy has basically taken me in as her own and has cared for me. Her and my mom where best friends and Stacy made a promise to my mom. She promised to help me out when I needed it. She kept her promise. If my uncle didn't feed me, I could walk to their house and have dinner with them, If I was abused I could go stay with her for 2 to 3 days. Stacy has tried telling the police but I've stopped her because if my uncle ever found out he would beat me even more. Stacy worries that one day I won't answer her call, her texts, I'll stop going over there, I'll stop hanging out with Natalie and one day she'll walk over to my house, go to my room and find be beaten to death. Stacy doesn't want that for me so I try not making my Uncle pissed off at me.

"I told you to get down here!" He screamed. I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. I tried hiding under my covers but he was in the door way looking at me with hate in his eyes. He walked over to me and hit my side making me wince in pain. He threw me on the ground and kick my side hard. I was trying my best to hold in my tears but a few slipped which made him kick even harder. He kick my side in the same spot, kicked my head once or twice, kicked my back and slapped me. I wish he would stop but he wasn't done. He punched my face and busted my lip, kick my legs, and kept punching my body. I felt like dying at that point. He kicked my ribs one last time before leaving my room. I had to leave.

I waited about 10 minutes before leaving. I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs. I peaked my little head to see my uncle drunk on his recliner. I opened the door and opened up my phone and put on the song Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons. I put on my Beats headphones and started running. I jog around 10 in the morning or 11 but I went around 8 this night. It takes my stress away and my depression. I ran past Natalie's house and my friend Cameron. They both know about my uncle and what he does to me. As Holding Onto You came on I took the path that lead to the forest. I ran past many trees and many bushes. I finally came across a tree taller than me and possibly older than me. I started climbing it as Josh was hitting the drums to Tyler singing "I'll be Holding Onto You." I sat on a branch and stayed there. Tyler started singing "Entertain my Fame" and that's when the tears fell. This song as well as others have helped me through my problems. Tears were streaming down my face as Josh and Tyler started getting louder and louder. I finally screamed out the lyrics.

Adopted By Josh Dunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें