Don't worry Princess (11)

Start bij het begin

"You guys are here too!" I hug them.

Tanner laughs "how did you not see my car behind you guys the whole ride?"

Quentin wraps his arms around me from behind "cause she slept the entire ride."

"Don't worry Paris did to." The two of them laugh.

We all head inside and see the huge line. "We're going to be waiting for hours."

"Nope I prechecked us in." Quentin smiles at himself in joy.

"So how do we get the key cards?"

He pulls wrist bands out of his pocket and hands them out. "These came in the mail, they're the room cards."

I put mine on and look at it closely "that's so cool!"

We get on the elevator and go up to the forth floor. "What's your room number?" Tanner asks Quentin.

"419. You?"

"418"

"Wait we aren't staying in the same room?" I start to get nervous.

Quentin kisses the side of my face "we got conjoining rooms." The elevator opens and we find our rooms. Quentin puts his wristband in front of the censer and it flashes green. We go in and shut the door behind us.

I sit on the bed "I'm nervous."

Quentin gives me a small smile, sets our bags on the ground, and sits next to me. "Don't be Princess." He wraps his arms around me. "Nothing will happen unless you want it to."

"Promise?"

"Promise! Now get changed we're going down to the water park!" He hops up and opens his bag. "I'm going to change real quick" he heads to the bathroom.

I open my bag. "I can tell Tristan packed this!" I yell to Quentin.

"Whys that?" he yells through the door. I pick up one of the bathing suits just as he walks out of the bathroom. "Wow" his eyes get wide.

"I didn't know I still had this." I go to the bathroom and change. I walk out and Quentin's eyes get big.

"I like it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I like it."

I cover myself with a towel. "Of course you do." I pick up my phone and text my dad.

Me: Thanks for letting us do this. Are you sure you're okay with it?

Dad: Like I said before, I trust you two and I trust him not to do anything you're not okay with.

Me: I love you

Dad: Love you to Pumpkin.

I put my phone on the nightstand. Quentin comes up next to me and grabs my hand. "Are you ready to go?"

I nod my head and we head out, meeting Tanner and Paris outside. Paris and I hop on the elevator, the boys on the other hand took the stairs. The doors open and the boys are sitting there waiting on us. "I guess it's true that girls take longer" Tanner jokes.