Love Yourself by Alexandra Joy

Book: Love Yourself [Harry Styles]

Author: AlexandraJoy

Reads: 1.1 million

Status: Completed!

Summary:

[HARRY STYLES: COMPLETED]

"THE FEMALE HARRY STYLES," read the bold, capitalized title of a Sugarscape article. "Harriet E. Stiles - with an 'i' - is rapidly gaining attention worldwide as The Female Harry Styles. We're not sure whether it's fate or luck that's given her nearly the same name and appearance as our number one celebrity crush, but we're certainly jealous of the London lady. We reckon the two should meet, even if its hard for us fans to watch," I read the article in the best posh accent I could muster, shaking my head in sheer disbelief of the girl's existence.

There wasn't a girl my age, living in my city, with my physical features, and having almost my exact name; there simply wasn't, and I refused to believe it.

And that was easy enough to do, for a short while, before I could no longer deny reality. I was forced to come to terms with the fact that Harriet E. Stiles really did exist, and had suddenly become famous as none other than the female version of myself.

I was also forced to come to terms with the idea that maybe -- just maybe -- I thought the article was right in saying we should meet.

After all, seeing is believing.

⊱⊱ WATCH THE TRAILER IN THE SIDEBAR ⊰⊰

[© 2013, ALEXANDRA JOY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS WORK CONTAINS MATERIAL PROTECTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL AND FEDERAL COPYRIGHT LAWS AND TREATIES. NO PART OF THIS WORK MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM ALEXANDRA JOY.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Rating: R (towards the end really)

-----

***This maybe has triggers of sorts. Different sorts even? So be mindful and be careful! And stop reading or talk to someone if it does trigger anything. :) Be safe and careful lovelies.***

-----

What did I think of it? :)

This book made me fall in love almost as much as When Harry Met Louis did with the main characters! Not to mention a certain Ellis (which reminds me, a bit more boy love goin' on). :3 These characters will always be dear to me and I wish the story were true (though I also feel that way about WHML, lol). It is spectacularly written, nearly flawless even, and though it seems a bit rushed it is easily one of my favourites--forever.

And just so we're clear, on the "rushed" part that is, I have a feeling that might have been my fault do to my habit of loving a story too much to sit idly by when the characters should just get on with it all already! x) I skipped a few chapters. Guess I'm the rusher really. I fall hard!! :p I couldn't stop myself. *hits hand* Bad llama! (If you get that reference I'll love you to pieces for a hundred years, give or take a few.)

ANYwho, the story is FANtabulous. Hahahahahaa, get it? It's a fanfic? 'Cause I'm a fan? And...I love fans? They make any room breathable. :) *happy sigh* We should all be fans of something great...(another reference if you're a 1D fan, lol).

Much like this book had me tearing up and laughing out loud, wishing I had a boyfriend who'd do such meaningful and touching things for me, etc. I promise this book will have you on cloud 9 with giddiness & over the moon in love as well. Perhaps not just with the characters, but also yourselves. 'Cause we deserve self love. :)

x)

& Yes, I do love Harry Styles FanFics; no, I don't think I have a problem! ;p ;3

PS. Does anyone have any stories that make them feel the same way?

PPS. Do you swoon over violins in songs like me? I just heard one while watching Ender's Game (great movie, even though I didn't read the books) and I love it! :3

PPPS. I love white chocolate truffles dearly now.

AHEM. That is all. >.>