Chapter 45: "I will shove this very high heel up your whorey ass."

Start from the beginning

I felt myself freeze up, not knowing how she would react to me. Would she think I was another slut only here to sleep with Jaden?

“And you must be Elyon Baker,” she began in her superior voice as she made her way towards me. Jaden at her side.

“That’s me,” I said uncertainly.

She smiled widely and reached out to take my hand from my side and pulled me into a quick hug.

I could only awkwardly wrap my arms around her in return. Hugs aren’t my forte. Not at all.

“It is very good to meet you. At last.” She said stepping away from me to smile some more.

Like Jaden, she was prettier when she smiled.

I smiled cautiously in return.

“I swear whatever he has told you about me is, most probably, lies.” I said wrapping my arms around my torso while taking a small step away from the mother and son.

“Please, I never lie.” Jaden said pouting dramatically his eyes sparkling mischievously.

I just raised my eyebrows at him while his mother shook her head in mock disdain.

“You two shouldn’t be around each other often, somehow I think it’ll be bad for me.” Jaden said his pout turning into a frown.

“Just ignore him dear, he’s just worried I’ll tell you every little embarrassing moment of his life. Picture edition.”

I couldn’t help a small laugh the erupted from my lips at that.

“Oh God,” Jaden mumbled and moved back to my side his hand sliding into mine once more.

“It seems we are to take our seats now. It really was nice meeting you Elyon; we will have to get to know each other over dinner sometime.” Alexandra said her smile still firmly in place.

I glanced at Jaden quickly but his eyes were set firmly on his mother, refusing to ask my unspoken question.

“Yeah, I would like that.” I found myself replying earning a broad grin from the beautiful woman and a quick hand squeeze from Jaden.

“Great! Now off you two go. I’m sure we will get to talk again later.” With one smile Jaden’s Mum dashed away towards the newly arriving cars, that I’m guessing held the bride inside, and Jaden pulled me to the church where we could take our seats.

The inside of the church was decorated with beautiful white orchids and pale pink roses, the pews and the isle were lined with the petals of each flower. At the altar, stood the groom and his best man: each of the men wore a rose of the same colour in their button holes; and the priest of course.

Each pew was filled with chattering people, all strangers to me but as we passed down the aisle to take our seat in the second row; Jaden was constantly stopped and I was introduced to most of his relatives.

There were a lot of them.         

When we were finally seated it was beside two of guys about age, similar in looks so I took it they were brothers or something.

“Jaden! Man, good to see you!” The darker blonde said his blue eyes widening slightly.

Jaden grinned at him, slid into the pew beside him and pulled me in beside him, his hand never letting go of my own.

“Jaden?” The other guy said leaning over the first to look at Jaden.

“Hey guys,” Jaden said: a laugh in his voice.