Thoughts & Broken Cars

As Darren drove home, so many thoughts ran through his mind, "Why didn't I just kiss him?" "How am I supposed to hide my feelings for him?" "I just want him to be mine and to be able to proudly and publicly show to the world who I really am." Darren continued to drive and tried as hard as he could to push those thoughts away, but he just couldn't shake it. Back at Chris' house, all he can think about was "What did Darren have to say?" "Why didn't he just say it?" this made him think of so many different things that Darren could of possibly had to say.
"I just need to go to bed and forget about this for now." Chris says to himself as he walks to the bathroom to do his nightly routine. A couple minutes later Chris leaves the bathroom and climbs into bed, immediately falling asleep.

*The Next Morning*

"Seriously Coop?!" Chris exclaims as his dog Cooper licks his face waking him from his nice sleep.
"Oh, shoot! It's already 8:30? I have to be on set at 9!" He begins to get out of bed and gets caught in the sheets so when he stands up he becomes even more tangled and falls.
"Ugh, I don't have time for this!" he grumbles as he untangles himself.
Thirty minutes later he is dressed and ready to go.
"Bye Coop, Bye Brian!" Chris says to Cooper and his cat Brian as he opens the front door.
Shutting the front door, he heads down the stairs and to his car parked in the driveway. Climbing into his car, he puts the key in the ignition, only to find that the car won't start.
"Great, now I'm gonna be even later to work." he sighs and takes out his phone to call Lea to see if she could come pick him up, but when she answers he remembers that she isn't filming any scenes today.
"Hey Chris, what's up?" Lea says.
"Oh, nothing my car isn't starting so I was going to ask if you could pick me up, but I realized you don't have to be on set today. I'll just call Darren, enjoy your day." he replies.
"Sorry about that Chris, you too." Lea said in reply.
Chris hangs up his phone and calls Darren, and after it ringing for what seemed like forever, Darren finally picks up.
"Hey Chris, um sorry about last night, everything was great until I went and ruined it by being all awkward it's just— " he begins to say until Chris cuts him off.
"Darren, listen, it's fine, but I need you to come pick me up for work my car won't start." he tells him.
"Yeah, yeah, sure I'll be there in 5." Darren says.
"Okay great, thank you so much see you soon." Chris says and hangs up his phone.

*7 minutes later*

"Hey, I'm here lets go." Darren says as he pulls up in front of Chris' house.
"You're two minutes late." Chris replies with a sassy tone.
"I'm sorry... traffic.' Darren responds. "Can we talk about last night?"
"I told you, it's fine, Darren." Chris informed.
"I know, but I still want to talk, please?" Darren says looking at Chris with big puppy dog eyes.
Chris, not being able to resist Darren's oddly adorable puppy dog eyes replies with "Fine, we can talk about it on the way to set, but we're already late enough as is, so start driving."
"Okay, thanks Chris." Darren says as he starts the car and they take off down the road.

A.N: HEY GUYS, SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG, I'M CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN SPORTS SO THAT HAS BEEN KEEPING ME OCCUPIED, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THOUGH, I'LL TRY AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN, I LOVE YOU GUYS !!