Chapter 4: Memory Struggles

Start from the beginning

When I was done drying myself, the hardest part was putting clothes back on. I didn't wanna ask for help, so I was a bit stuck..

Worst part was, the only thing I had trouble with putting on was the shirt.

After a few minutes, I gave up.

I sighed, "A-Amyy!!!"

Not even a minute later, she slowly opened the door.

"What is it, (Y/N)-"

When she saw the situation I was in, she snickered.

I had my arm through the hole that's supposed to have my head in. "I-I need help.." My face flushed with embarrassment. Amy giggled again before completely removing my shirt and putting it on correctly. I sighed in relief. She smiled, grabbing my hand, "Now, come on! Dinner could start any minute!"

She pulled me by the hand all the way down the stairs and into the kitchen, where everyone was already seated. There were so many faces that I didn't know. They all stopped and stared at me, causing me to shrink behind Amy.

Chris jumped from his spot at the table and made his way over to me, "Hi, (Y/N)! You can have a seat next to Tails, if you want!" I nodded, since I already knew who Tails was, and walked over, sitting next to him. He smiled happily, "Glad you could join us, (Y/N)!"

Chris sat back down and so did Amy. Almost a few seconds after, this human with a big cart came into the kitchen. It laid delicious-looking items across the entire table. Then, it spotted me. It gasped and ran to me, grabbing my face in its hands. I shrieked.

"Oh, you're so adorable! What's your name? I haven't seen you around here before!"

"Her name is (Y/N)," Sonic answered for me, "And she doesn't remember where she came from!"

It took me a minute to realize that Sonic was sitting right across from me, next to Amy. The human looked at him, then back at me. "Oooooh, I see!" It finally let go of my face, backing away a bit, smiling. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N)! My name is Ella, and I'm the maid at this estate!"

Ooooooh, so THAT'S Ella! She seems pretty nice!

"Alright! Dig in!"

As soon as those words came out of her mouth, everyone started putting the items in their mouths with silverware. If there was a such thing as being more confused, I would be there. I looked at Tails and Sonic.

Sonic looked at me with worry, "Are you okay?"

I pointed to the stuff in front of me. "What's this?"

He smiled, "Oh, that's food! It's (Favorite food)! Trust me, you'll love it!"

I stared down at the items again, then nodded, "Okay.. Okay, I trust you.."

I didn't notice the slight shade of pink that managed to creep on his muzzle. Instead, I picked up the silverware and stabbed the food, putting it in my mouth.

..I felt like I was in heaven for a moment!

After that, I continued eating until it was all gone.

...

•Time Skip!•
...

After meeting everyone, I decided to make a small bow for Cream in the living room while she was watching TV in front of me. Her and Cheese were too busy dancing to the music on the TV for her to notice what I was doing. Sonic and Tails were on the floor next to me, playing cards.

I made the bow out of fabric, beads, a clip, and glitter, from a tutorial book that Amy let me borrow. When I finished, I put the bow in a small box, hid it, and sat back down on the couch, watching Sonic and Tails with their game. It appeared that Tails was winning.

I wonder if I had a family in my old life..

My own question threw me off. Just as I was about to continue with my thoughts, Sonic started a conversation with me.

"So," he began while Tails was taking his turn, "did you have anything on the clothes that you came here with that you could possibly remember off of?"

I thought about that for a second. "I don't know.." Then I smiled, "But it won't hurt to try!"

A/N: I'm so sorry! I know I said I'd update everyday, but school got in the way! Please forgive me! Until next time~!

--PoisonHeart2003