12

Dom and I were talking about my mom and what happened to her, and how the story he heard from the police is probably partially fake, when Vince walked in the room.

I was leaning against the car handing Dom tools when he walked in.

"Hey, Dom," He says, and when Dom moves Vince sees me, "and Lorea, listen, I know you're all set for this job tomorrow, but if you need an extra man..."

"You're in," Dom says. When Vince looks at him surprised. Dom smiles and sips his beer, "there's always room for family."

Vince laughs a little. "Thank you," he says.

Dom smiles and grabs his short sleeve button up that was hanging on a column behind him.

"Let's get something to eat." He grabs his beer as I lean back onto my feet and follow him until he turns around.

He looks at the Charger and says,

"Can you believe Mia calls this a curse," He says smiling.

"She might be right," Vince says.

"She probably is," i say and we walk out of the room towards the third most important thing on the planet.

First is family, second is cars, third is FOOD.

----------(god thats so damn true XD)------------

"We're less than 24 hours, from the biggest celebration of our of life. Ya'll need a refill," He says carrying a beer to everybody, and when he tried to give one to Mia, she shook her head.

"No, I'm good," She says. Roman tries again to hand her one. She keeps saying "No I'm good," while smiling. 

"Nah, she can't," Brian says. Roman looks at him confused.

I smile, knowing exactly why she can't.

I'm standing near Dom, but I can still hear everything.

"What do you mean?" He asks. Brian sets his drink down on the table.

"She can't," He says and Roman looks at him confused. Brian motions to her stomach and Roman looks at him, and a smile grows on his face and he laughs in surprise.

"Are you serious right now? Is that why you two let him beat you in the quarter-mile?" Roman yells and I laugh, "That was a baby gift!" 

Brian looks up and points at Roman.

"No, that's messed up!" Brian yells.

Everyone else laughs.

"No, you're not taking that from me. " He says and I laugh again.

Tej walks up and says, "Hold on a second. So, did he just he just smack that ass or did he grab and hold on?" 

Everyone starts walking in their general direction, but I stay next to Dom, and Brian walks over to us.

"Baby gift, huh?" he says. 

"I have no idea what they're talking about," Dom says.

"Oh really? What about you, Lorea?" Brian asks, a sarcastic smile plastered on his face.

"Why would anybody ever agree with Roman?"I ask and Brian and Dom start laughing.

"Toast," Dom announces and everybody walks over, "Money will come and go, we know that. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here, right now. Salud Mi Familia."

"Salud,"We say in unison, and clink our drinks together in the middle.

----------------------------------

Short chapter I know,but you've all been waiting for a update. I finally was able to get a good DVD, so I could continue writing. I do plan on publishing the final chapters together, so the next update will be the last one! Speed Addict will not be an intensely long story, probably at most 5 chapters, so I should be done with it fairly quickly, and then I can start on book 4!

-prongs46